Why Is Beef Jerky So Expensive

Why is meat so expensive?

Because when there is a shortage of water, the meat will shrink. Each piece is actually a large piece of meat. So you have to pay a lot of money for a lot of meat and you get a lot of meat, but it doesn't seem like much. . Sorry dude don't avoid it.

This page can help you.

Come back:

Why is meat so expensive?

I went to the store to buy some bags of meat. Each bag costs $ 4 for small size. I like beef, but you have so little in your pocket and it costs so much. It's better than Amo chips, but why so expensive?

The main reason is that they are all expensive to manufacture. Beef contains 60% water, so most of its weight evaporates as it dries. It takes 2.5 kg of standard meat to make 1 kW of Y. Second, many companies use expensive chemicals and safety equipment to make their Y and generate a lot of waste from their production.

I also like meat, so here's the secret. Go to Walmart or B Prospace and buy a ری 40 discount hydrator. Then you go to the supermarket and buy some meat, ask the meat department to cut it very fine. Soak whatever you like in the fridge and put it in the dehydrator the next day, wait 12 minutes and you're done! You taste healthier and better. I made my O from chicken, turkey, salmon, beef, etc.

It's with a wheel and so on. I don't know where you live, but what looks good here is chicken and pork. Maybe when the meat comes, it will come. If you can get good meat, you can make your own, it's that easy.

Yes, low supply (most of the meat is made for purposes other than y) and higher sales costs than normal ■■■■■■■■■.

Furthermore, people are clearly more willing to pay for it. E. Producers and only sell their products at prices that society is willing to pay.