Why Ghibli is Not Making New Movies?

Hi!

As a huge fan of Ghibli movies, it is always a magical experience to watch any of Studio Ghibli movie, but fans are worried why Ghibli is not making new ones. At the beginning of this year, I just heard the news that Studio Ghibli is creating a new movie, but till now we don’t have any update.

Though American animated movies from Disney and Pixar are also doing good work in the animation world but I don’t think anyone meets the dream animation level of Ghibli. Even you can’t see a movie like Spirited Away, Howl’s Moving Castle, Wolf Kids and Ponyo from these giant anime move producers. Similarly, I never watched a film like ‘Grave of the Fireflies’ that can lead to tears and make them sad.

For sure, Ghibli fans want to watch more work from them, and it shouldn’t be less attractive as compared to their previous movies. By the way, are you a fan of Ghibli movies? What is your favourite movie?

Also, if you know any recent Ghibli movie or any update about the upcoming ones then don’t forget to share.

1 Like