Why Doesn T Anyone Like Me

Why nobody loves me

I invited all my close friends to see the movie and Audi was there when I arrived. I called them all and suddenly they got very busy. I mean, they could just call and say or say. The second time, everyone went to the movies without me and then said they forgot about me. Another time I was invited to a beach party and I spent 2 hours looking for a party and then they told me that the place had changed and they forgot to tell me. I feel so lonely Why no one loves me or cares about me?

To update

And please don't ask me to make new friends, because they are from my neighborhood and they are from my neighborhood, I am locked in the door. And I have one person on all the keys. It's hard for me to make friends (it takes 2 years to make good friends)

Jesus loves you!

Looks like you just need to find a real friend. Seek Jesus first in ■■■■, do the rest.

Looks like the person you call a friend isn't really your friend. Forgiveness But it seems so. Do you work in sports, school clubs, etc.? In that case, the people there will surely become your friends. All you need to do is find people with similar interests. Making friends takes time ... for me and others. I'm very shy and I don't like going to parties or other social gatherings for my school students. I need time to make friends and the friends I have are not the ones I know. But then you will never want to come. But I don't think it really helps, because I'm the only one. I would make a nice book or movie about CSR racing with my girlfriend, close friends or family during a party or dance. You'll find friends, I know it's hard, yes I am! I will be your friend

Oh! I wish I could be your partner! But think for a moment. Why do you think your friend did this to you? Well, you've probably already done that and got the message across. But it can also mean that you have bad friends. And I know that feeling because I've been there. Wait because it will get better with time. it's fine. People will know you and vice versa and you will have real friends who will take care of you. Too much for you !!

It could be your fault! You have to work for yourself and adapt. It is not a baby and can move and react on its own. If you've been invited anywhere, call one another and ask questions like we're leaving right now, we've moved on and

Any questions you may have. And don't just wait for the place like you were, just use them and collect them and leave. And unhappy close friends will not always be free. You may have 2 or 3 close friends. You need to live, give birth and live your life with other people. Don't sit back and wait, you have to push yourself and make sure you are fit because nothing is holding you back. And you may be avoiding things that your friends hate.

I have the same feeling as you, but not the same experience. I have a friend who invited me to wear it when I called that he was on his way, it wasn't me. Her sister said she was with another friend. I also had a friend who told me he was going to pick me up on the subway, but he wasn't there. When I called him, he told me that he was at another friend's house and asked if I would like to come and take the train. Take the train there (via the state).

I think they do it when you do it to make them angry like you do or say. They can also find other interesting friends. I basically say yes when they ask to see me somewhere, but I never answer or call. That may not be true, but I just wanted to think about the characters around him and see that you are different from the rest. But these people don't look like your friends, so you can forget about them and make new ones.

A true friend will not do that to you. I'm sorry it happened. It seems real to be so bad. I suggest you make new friends. Don't let anyone treat you like that. You are a good person and deserve to have good friends. Can I also give advice? This is very helpful. I wish you all the best I see that you will soon become good friends.