Why Does My Stomach Make Noise After I Eat

Why does my stomach make a strange noise after eating? 3

The best explanation is why you get 10 points.

I don't know what your stomach does, but usually your noise and sins are caused by compressed gas ... uh ... a thin thing. Everything there is flexible (there's a lot of elastin here) and when smooth muscles move something, it's like squeezing air into a balloon. I can explain. Eat more fiber if you want to get rid of it.

Stomach bloating after eating.

This page can help you.

D:

Why does my stomach make strange noises after eating?

The best explanation is why you get 10 points.

Something incredible is happening in your stomach and in your small and large intestines.

By the way, your digestion is in your mouth. Enzymes are released in the mouth that help break down all foods. Protein, carbohydrates and everything else you eat are especially broken down and ready to react to your stomach and the amazing things that happen there. There are many different things in your stomach, because that is the sound you hear. The food is stirred and the stomach releases its own chemicals and enzymes, and the food you eat is basically converted into a semi-liquid state which then goes to the small intestine, where it is better prepared to eat. Is done. At the cellular level, your body can use everything your body needs to grow, repair and balance.

After an incredible journey from the mouth to the small intestine, you are ready to go to the large intestine, where water is extracted from food and then the protein is broken down (hence GAS). In a slightly solid state, ie then moves and releases (peel)

I see this is not the information you want to hear the most, alas, but it is true.

The sound you hear is the sound of your stomach when you digest your food. Processed food then goes to the rest of the digestive system: the stomach, intestines and.

I have heard that milk and dairy products are not as good for you as poison. Now go to other friends. Oh, I can try.

This is your stomach to digest food. How simple

Digest, thanks :)