Why Does My Husband Hate Me

Why does my husband hate me so much ???

Leaving! Why waste your time with a guy who doesn't value you as you are?

You deserve to be happy and loved, not treated like a trash can, and do it!

Get away from it and go in search of happiness! You deserve a happy life.

You are loved to be loved and treated as much as you care!

You have to heal your broken heart. Find someone who treats you well, who loves you, who is happy for you

Not you, all women are beautiful!

You are strong and now you have to prove yourself and escape.

You deserve better.

˜º Good l! '

You are not because your husband is being treated this way. His attitude towards you shows how he feels about himself. But because you love her so much, you make her feel frustrated and you start to leave yourself. Kneel, ask for the strength to step, and then go. (I love you and I listen to you whether you believe it or not). When you leave, you go to a safe place and get emotional support from someone you can trust, such as family and friends. This may seem difficult at first, but once you do, it will pay off. Blessings in love ...

You have to divorce. Treat yourself like an animal. He doesn't like you and he tries to make it clear, he tries to hurt you. Sorry for the inconvenience, it seems so, but it's an apology to Manod. Why not take care of her, pack her bags and go away, ask for a divorce, leave her downstairs. Worth it. Misusing your love for you, He knows you will accept, so spread the word.

What he did was rude and you shouldn't tolerate it.

Can marriages be saved? Maybe not, just leave and ask for a divorce, it may make you realize what you are losing and if not, it is not worth it.

This is the cause of your depression, the best medicine to get rid of it. Because it looks like he will leave the marriage if he verbally abuses and abuses you.

There is someone you can quickly avoid. Know that this person does not like you and the more you rely on him, the worse his behavior will be. They should be kept separate from their mental state. There is nothing wrong with ending up with abusive gossip. I don't believe in accidental divorce. If someone is beating you up, cheating on you, or extracting your essence, now is the time to leave. This guy doesn't love you ... let me know.

He hates you because you left him. Now you have to get out of this relationship! You give a lot of credit. And you will make him think that it is right for him to do this with you. When and when you leave, you will know that you will be a much better person with it. Most women fall prey to men because they have low self-esteem and feel they need this man in their lives. You don't need it Find someone who loves you because he doesn't. But first you need time to love yourself.

Why are you stopping ???? You said it yourself ... you were rude! Until you get out from under this lazy man's thumb, you will keep pushing him down.

My mother always told me how you treat people and how you have been treating them for a long time. Stay strong and choose to take care of yourself, your life is the only life so you can do it better!

I now!

Get out and stay away from this man

You deserve better and the proof is as follows.

You will wonder why he is bullying you, it should not have happened before.

Contact legal, social / spiritual counseling, accept and live your solitary life.

Why does my husband hate me so much ??? ^

I have been married for four years. My husband called me useless, hairy (I have a problem with my hair but my doctor said he could help me) and said I was fine. I know I'm not because a lot of people say I'm beautiful. Depression and stress caused me to lose a lot of my appearance. I am very young physically. He grabbed me, hit me, pulled my hair and walked towards me with things like food, tires and a chair. He told me all the names under the sun. She always looks at the other girls in front of me and says things like she's beautiful. I will marry her. Sometimes I feel like he's talking to another woman. I feel like milk. She is beautiful and looks like a girl. When I'm around and girls think they're better than me. My heart is broken I try to talk to her, give her emails, write notes that are important to me. I love him so much, but he ignores me for days. He looked at me as if he had been offended. I have been crying for many days and I am very depressed.

Leaving! Why waste your time with a guy who doesn't like who you are?

You deserve to be happy and loved, not treated like a trash can, and do it!

You are loved to be loved and treated as important as you are!

You have to heal your broken heart. Find someone who treats you well, who loves you, who is happy for you.

Not you, all women are beautiful!

You deserve better.

Good l! '

You don't know why your husband is doing this. The way he treats you shows how he feels about himself. But because you love her so much, you make her feel frustrated and you feel left out. Kneel, ask for the strength to step, and then go. (I love you and I listen to you whether you believe it or not). Offer emotional support, such as family or friends. This may seem difficult at first, but once you do, it will pay off. Blessings in love ...

You have to divorce. Treat yourself like an animal. He doesn't like you and he tries to make it clear, he tries to hurt you. No apologies for the inconvenience, it sounds like a pity, but it's an apology to Manod. Why not take care of her, pack her bags and go away, ask for a divorce, leave her downstairs. Worth it. Misusing your love for him, he knows you will accept, so spread the word.

What he did was rude and you shouldn't tolerate it.

Can marriages be saved? Probably not, just leave him and divorce him so he can understand what is missing and if not then there is no reason to stay.

This is the cause of your depression, the best medicine to get rid of it. Because it seems that when he abused and abused you, he left the marriage.

There is someone you should get rid of quickly. Know that this person does not like you and the more you rely on him, the worse his behavior will be. They should be kept separate from their mental state. There is nothing wrong with ending up with abusive gossip. I don't believe in accidental divorce. If someone is beating you up, cheating on you, or extracting your essence, now is the time to leave. This guy doesn't love you ... let me know.

He hates you because you left him. Now you have to get out of this relationship! You give a lot of credit. And you will make him think that it is right for him to do this with you. When and when you leave, you will know that you will be a much better person with it. Most women allow men to blame themselves because they have low self-esteem and feel they need this man in their lives. You don't need it Find someone who loves you because he doesn't. But first you need time to love yourself.

Why are you stopping ???? You said it yourself ... you were rude! Until you get out of control of this lazy man, you will keep pushing him down.

My mother always told me how you treat people and how you treat them and that you have been accepting this behavior for a long time. Stay strong and choose to take care of yourself, your life is the only life so you can do it better!

I now!

Get out of there and stay away from this man

You deserve better and the evidence is as follows:

You wonder why he is bullying you, it shouldn't have happened before.

Contact legal, social / spiritual counseling, accept and live your solitary life.

Why does my husband hate me so much ??? ۔

I have been married for four years. My husband called me useless, hairy (I have a problem with my hair but my doctor said he could help me) and said I was dirty. I know I'm not because a lot of people say I'm beautiful. Tug, I lost my appearance due to depression and stress. I am very young physically. He grabbed me, hit me, pulled my hair and walked towards me, things like the past, food, tires and chairs. He told me all the names under the sun. She always looks at the other girls in front of me and says she is beautiful. I will marry her. Sometimes I think he's talking to another woman. I feel like a sucker. She is beautiful and looks like a girl. Sometimes he takes notice when I'm around and the girls think he's better than me. My heart is broken I try to talk to him, let him go and write notes that are important to me. I love him so much, but he ignores me for days. He looked at me as if he was bored. I have been crying for many days and I am very depressed.

Leaving! Why waste your time with a guy who doesn't value you?

You deserve to be happy and loved, not treated like garbage, and do it!

You deserve love and are treated like you!

You have to heal your broken heart. Find someone who treats you well, who loves you, who is happy for you.

No, all women are beautiful!

You deserve better.

- Good l! '