Why Do People Sag Their Pants

Why do people fold their pants? 3

Not funny: D

I'd love to hear from someone who's down there.

No sense in telling you now - I don't wanna ruin the suprise.

So you don't clean up.

Young people drown and I have seen old people drown because of prison culture, this is where the roots sink. Prisoners are not usually given ballots because they can be a kind of ballot. If your gel pants don't fit there, they will sag.

At one point, there was an overlap in fashion statements, and now as a result we have a culture of mostly youth.

Many people think that it makes them look beautiful because their body is long and their legs are short. If your pants are baggy and you're wearing a T-shirt, it's the opposite of your SW.

Many skinny people seem to be able to give the first impression that they are not as scary as the baggy clothes and pants that show off their legs. As far as flabby skaters are concerned, they think they look like a cool, hipster (they want you to find them modern, smart, cool, mature).

Anyway, loose skinny jeans, loose baggy jeans, are the problems that people need to solve.

If you say no, you may be insecure or a liar.

I have never seen a girl with a depressed boy. Hey it works for him (: and he hahaha PPL said he's all alone and why are you wearing pants like that?)

Distribute all kinds of bags by name, luggage, watches, clothes, etc. Good bargaining! 15 discount. 47836786