Why Do My Teeth Hurt When I Eat Sweets

Why do my teeth hurt when I eat candy? 3

This is usually when I breathe. Whenever I eat candy, my teeth hurt and I have to stop eating and cover my mouth (OK, but I like to think). In fact, be sad. I'm trying to eat nutella right now and I can't. My teeth hurt a lot. Even when I eat something like a fruit breakfast, sometimes my teeth hurt. over it ?! I told my mother to take me to the dentist, but she didn't want to because she didn't have the money and we didn't have insurance. "It's not a big deal and I only have sensitive teeth," he says. What? I thought of the cavity. : /

If you are sensitive to sugar, cold and cold and can grind your teeth, you have cavities. If these are all your teeth, try Sensodyne for sensitive teeth. Also tell your mother that you have talked to the dentist and that the problem you need to fix now will cost only 200 200, but if you wait any longer, it will cost ہزار 2,000. There will be dollars because once it hits the nerves you will need a cyclist. Source! !! I will find a dental school near you and see how much it costs. Sorry for your mother! Ask if he has dental insurance, only 40 dental diseases.

I agree that there may be gaps. At this point, it's okay to go to your dentist and get some filling done, even if the situation worsens. Next, you need a root, which is very painful and can hurt. Don't waste any more time and see your dentist as soon as possible. Fillings not only cover cavities, they also help prevent tooth decay. I always rely on my dentist's website for this kind of information, you can check it out if you want. Goodbye.