Why Do My Feet Smell Like Vinegar

Why does my feet smell of vinegar? 3

Today I can smell my feet and they can smell vinegar. I wash and wear socks all the time. Could this be Lys' condition?

You are just a bad person. :) ok me

The feet smell of vinegar.

The main cause is foot sweat. Sweat itself is odorless, but it creates the perfect environment for certain bacteria to grow and become foul-smelling. Bacteria are naturally present on our skin. Foot odor is also caused by the fact that many people wear loose clothing and / or socks. Because human feet are heavily covered by sweat glands, sweaty feet can prevent surface bacteria to help eliminate odors.

The quality of foot odor is often called thick, pleasant odor. Some say it smells like malt vinegar. But it can also be like ammonia. Brewer bacteria are a major cause of foot odor, as they absorb foot skin and convert amino acid ions into sulfur-scented antholes.

Source:

A very effective and inexpensive treatment is soda ash (a little alkaline electronic salt also called baking soda, baking soda, baking soda, baking soda, baking soda, baking soda, or just carbohydrates). Soda ash makes the environment unsuitable for tsetse bacteria, which are responsible for odors. Four clicks on each leg a day are usually sufficient (between two socks and between two skins). Sometimes it takes a day or two to get rid of the old odor completely. Washing feet daily and applying soda is also a very useful solution.

While there are many other treatments available, soda in the supermarket is about 20 times cheaper than regular fragrances or powders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP8Wgwf7GJo

I like, a lot of people say some days go without socks, your mom doesn't have to work to spend a few days with socks because I know work doesn't allow slippers and if you have your own Put in the foot The socks will make you sweat more and you will feel more just wash your feet.

Maybe just build yeast. You can catch a negative infection, which is easy to catch while swimming or in the gym.

Check with your primary care physician to determine if this requires anti-inflammatory ointment.

At worst, you may be dehydrated or have a high protein level. You don't die drink water

You may not be lying, but it may be a good idea to talk to your doctor. Maybe you just ate. Real if possible, try a few days without socks. Wear sandals.