Why Do I Laugh In Serious Situations

Why am I laughing in serious situations?

I've had the same problem in the past. I am neither a psychologist nor an expert, but I believe that in certain situations our behavior is a defensive approach to the situation. Laughing at a serious topic can be a sign of nervousness or anxiety. People or situations remind you of movies or comedians. I once had a friend who was devastated by the loss of a loved one. This man reminded me in every way of a comedian. If I had to bet on money, I would say that when you laugh it is because you are uncomfortable, nervous or you are reacting to protect yourself.

I am going through very serious situations and I laughed, smiled, cried, screamed, got angry and even got dirty. Think of war or flight, sometimes we are in danger and sometimes we run away. The rational answer to danger is to retreat, but when you think of soldiers, they are trained to move forward and face danger, and they can shoot and die around you. have been. You are trained to respond to these things in a certain way. This does not mean that it does not affect you emotionally, but it does mean that your mind is conditioned to share your feelings and emotions unless there is a danger or situation.

Over the years I have learned to have a face to face and not fall into the trap of my emotions and some things still happen to me at 36. I will try to play poker to get your answer. Also, look for movies or PWs that evoke emotions and do not change them. It may take a while, but it can help you like it.

You can also look for a walker to control your emotions or scream for tea and ask if they are calm after listening to the patient ... the police are also very good at it ... for example But, they help you.

Well, I feel the same way! I like to laugh when I have trouble at school and performance is the worst part for me. I think it's just our way of handling things, there's nothing wrong with that, but try to follow it so you can overcome situations where you can't laugh at all.

This may be your way of handling the situation. When I do, I get rid of stress, especially when I'm really nervous and stressed.

I can't say that laughter is the best medicine in this case.

Maybe nervous laughter? Or you can't stand too much stress and have to laugh to calm things down.

You might laugh because he was arrested because he wasn't eligible to be arrested, or you might laugh because you knew it was going to happen and it was happening.

My sister did this. Maybe you're one of those people who struggles with stress?

Why do I laugh in serious situations? ۔

I think that's what I do with a lot of things, but recently someone asked me why I did it and I have no explanation. I think I have to justify not being a sociopath, but I don't know how to put it into words.

update

If I'm serious, I mean, my boyfriend told me his brother has been arrested. I don't want to laugh, it's not small, but I laugh and I feel bad.

I've had the same problem in the past. I am not a psychologist or an expert, but I believe that in some cases our attitude is a defensive approach to the situation. Laughing at a serious topic can be a sign of nervousness or anxiety. People or situations remind you of movies or comedians. I once had a friend who was devastated by the loss of a loved one. This man reminded me of a comedian in every way. If I had to bet on money, I would say that when you laugh, it is because you are restless, nervous, or because you are reacting to save yourself. Are

I went through very serious situations and I laughed, smiled, cried, screamed, got angry and even got dirty. Think of a fight or a flight, sometimes we are in danger and sometimes we run away. The rational response to danger is to get out of there, but when you think of soldiers, they are trained to move forward and deal with danger, and they can do so with bullets and the people around them. You are trained to respond to these things in a special way. This does not mean that it does not affect you emotionally, but that your brain is advised to share your feelings and emotions until a threat or situation arises.

Over the years I have learned to have a rocky face and not let my emotions get in the way and some things still happen to me at 36. I will try to play poker for you to get the answer. Also, look for movies or b / ws that evoke emotions and practice not changing them. It may take a while, but it can help you like it.

You can also search for words like W to control your emotions or scream for tea and ask if they are calm listening to the patient ... the police are also very good at it. For example, they help you from there.

Well I feel the same way! I like to laugh when I have trouble at school and performance is the worst part for me. I think that's the way we handle things, there's nothing wrong with that, but try to fix it so you can handle situations where you can't laugh at all.