Why Do Capricorns Hide Their Emotions

Caorn boy don't you want to change your feelings? 3

Or do you really want to love someone? I am a suspicious girl who loves a brown boy and seems to change her mind about our relationship! He will love me one day and he won't! He also wants no one to know that we are together! And even with me he tries to hide his feelings! what happened?

You know, kids, let's take astrology out of the equation for a second. You say you don't want anyone to know you're all together? There is a red flag hanging there. To be honest, it looks like he had an affair with another woman. Come on, you're a fish, you know we have a strong conscience, use it. Don't get me wrong, the hat I know is beautiful. I like your strong commitment. A year ago, a heater at my job crushed me and I had no problem telling everyone. However, he appreciates the fact that I am and will remain loyal to my cancerous man (I love him very much). You know from experience where you are wearing a hat. Sorry, John, but I don't think this guy likes you.

When they love someone, they make it very clear that they love their case. I guess that guy just wants you to learn ... he doesn't make any decisions ... and he doesn't want to ruin their relationship by being branded as a player, once the business is over Does not work and go to the next one.

I'm a Karen too ... but I don't think Karen boys fully respect women. And sometimes they seem very selfish.

Your problem can only be solved if you have this quality.

You are smart

Good value

Not very sensitive (Corn can't handle it)

You wear beautiful clothes.

You give and

Don't press

This is not your first priority.

You are good

This is not an obstacle in your career. (Beware, an active friend of mine threw her fianc because she did)

If you have all these, then you are her number 1 ... If not then I think she is looking for someone to marry.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either. They often do not believe in what they really feel and why emotions are impossible for them. And since they don't want to give up steam, they don't trust them.

But just because they don't trust them doesn't mean emotions don't exist. They have strong emotions, they are loving, caring and kind ... they can be insecure ... always worried that they are not doing enough for the people they love ۔ They may be depressed at times, many times, but that is their nature ... after all, they always get what they want out of life. And what they want and need in life, apart from the simple material things, is a partner who cares for them, exists, understands them, and ultimately needs them.

Cape is always at the top of my list.

Brown boys have emotions.

I hate it and I've been told over and over that it's hard to read and I don't care. But when you do, I feel anxious and deep.

It took me a while for someone to come in. We are afraid of getting hurt. We have everything ready. We were afraid that if we let anyone in, you would hurt us and leave.

But trying to calm us down and give us your opinion is a good line, if you do it too fast we will get nervous and depressed.

They love you one day and not the next, they are just scared because they feel open and weak. I hope it arrives on time. If you hit us, we'll let you go, no matter how much we like you.

They say corn men and mesh women go together, but I saw the others! Mesh needs an emotional connection that sometimes fails to deliver. Find someone who likes to crush you in their arms :)

I now!

My husband is a corn and yes he can hide his feelings which is bothering him. But he knows what he wants and he always tells me how he feels about me. I don't know what your boys think about hiding what you have.

Yes, Caorns are not usually open to the public. They find it difficult to express their feelings. I'm sure he likes you, but he's not ready to admit it yet. Give it some time first.

I'm a squirrel and yes, the stone obelisk once marked me. You need to know if you are interested in them. If you can change it and if they like you, they will immediately say what they want from you ... If you are not interested, ignore your calls and messages. Will go

Capi's first power is power and sphere of influence, the second power is reaching him.

If you look closely at his arms, he is number one. Number two is to connect socially in a way that benefits you. It doesn't hurt to have a piece of land. Once you have it, it's yours.