Why Did My Ex's Sister Contacted Me

Why did my ex-sister contact me in blue? 3

My ex and I have been separated for about 3 months. After breaking up with me, he would sometimes connect with someone else. We haven't had any contact with him since he was, mostly. Anyway, I still love him so much and I wish we could fix it, I wanted to bore him with his death. 7 years ago. The union brings me very close to their family and they always treat me like a family. I had read over and over again that his relationship with his family was not good, so I stayed away from him and did not want my ex to be as far away from him as I was before. A few days ago I received a long email from your sister which surprised me. He told me what everyone else was doing, except my ex, and went on to say that the neighbors he met asked about me and his mother always asked me. He asked if he could take the time to call his mother because he wanted to hear my voice. He also told me that I am welcome in his house day and night and he misses you all very much. I don't know what to do with all this because he is very close to his sister (my ex) and knowing that he is with someone else now, you think he doesn't want to arouse emotions etc. He never brought anything, but I realized what he wanted to tell me. Am I reading too much about it all because I like it and want it back? I'm afraid it could be just a wish. Wouldn't it be wise for me to ask your mother? Your socks will be appreciated!

You see, when we take someone seriously, we let them join our family and family relationships ... so when a breakup happens, it hurts not only the couple but the family as well. One for that too. It seems that his family is upset and he has every right to be in touch with you so that he can be kept away from you and be remembered, so the elder brother broke the ice. I'm also sure he's ashamed that his blood did that to you ... I'm sure he met the woman he saw and probably didn't agree with ... but since It was his blood, - I accept ... but he decided he wouldn't keep in touch just because I'm not with you. I suggest you email her soon, thanks for contacting and letting her know that you miss her and her family. Tell her you're going to call her mom, but explain that you're a little embarrassed by the situation ... and move on. Don't tell me you still want your ex back ... healthy). Don't read it because they will allow it to take you back, but suppose it really controls you and doesn't want to lose you. It remains to be seen what he does ... I was friends with my ex-parents and siblings for years until they died. But now they are calling me) Her mother was lost because I was gone and her brother died last year ... I couldn't get there but I sent flowers ... She is gone and so am I but I never stopped loving her family, they were better than me and loved me like a girl ... who never bothered my ex Didn't ... He never said whether he bothered his girlfriend or not .. He understands the relationship and maybe even explained it. A friend - your friend. To find out, he didn't care what he filmed ... one of the main reasons he and I broke up ... he didn't even care what he filmed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPwtYso05SI

I thought it would be careless. Just because you're not with him anymore and when he brings another girl with him it will be embarrassing. I don't understand why he introduced you to the family if he didn't continue the relationship. I mean, if you introduce someone to your family, it's because you want to be with that person.

I guess you don't have to worry about that ... just three months later it's too early to contact the family. And he still has someone else ... so soon. :(

I apologize to you and I know you love it, but ignore the letter. It will only hurt you when you see it or someone else talks to it. The wound was still open and it would not be wise for him to inflict more wounds like this.

I see you can be happy :) Just try to forget about this guy, someone who got out of a 7 year relationship so careless it wasn't worth it.

including!

I think that's a good sign. I also think they may realize that this new woman is not good for them and they want to keep you because they are you. Talk to his sister and call his mother if you still love the boy and have a problem with him, otherwise send a short reply thanking him and asking him to talk to you Opportunity found. Soon ... you know how to ■■■■ light like that. I now.

I still look back on my former family, of course his brother was my best friend for most of my life. And my husband is her former best friend and they hang out together.

Maybe your family loves you and misses you.

This is not your family, this is his.

No need to call your mother. After 7 years I am sure he has your number and if I really miss you I will call you.

Go ahead and make friends with your new husband and family.

Don't tell her mother, let her call you. Don't even ask the boy. You can only update it to see if you want to ask it.