Why Are You Interested In This Position

Why are you interested in this position? ۔

What to answer when asked ...?

I applied for a new position (Quality Assessor) and the questionnaire said: Why are you interested in this position? I can't think of a proper answer unless I'm bored with my current job and the new one pays more.

This is a question that you have to be ready to kiss your ■■■ all of a sudden. Can you name some of the tasks for which you will be responsible for the new responsibility ... either or both, bring one ... and tell them that you always thought you did a good job What is it. Whatever it is. ... and that you are interested in the job for the job and that you know that you are moving towards a job for which you need that job ... needs. .. But we say that .. you have dealt with people, you can say that you enjoy working with people and that you are committed to finding a position that suits you Allows you to work with other people, because you know you will do a great job. Also that you like the professional work environment and this is another reason why you are attracted to this job?

People say they need to be prepared for such interview questions. Maybe it's just me, but I'm not ready.

When I ask a question, I say what I think. With less pressure, people perform better, and you can get more complex but well-presented answers.

Your motivation is good, but try to be more positive than negative. You actually say something like this:

For example. I'm looking for something new to challenge. Swing, who also has a good career or hope.

This is basically what you are saying, it will only shed a positive light when you see it. So don't criticize your current employer. Try not to criticize your former employer in an interview. Focus on what might be interesting or exciting about your new job with them.

Even though money is a gray area for you and depends on that person, most employers do not hire someone who is only affected by money. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.