Why Are Graphic Novels So Expensive

Why are comic books so expensive? ۔

I like to read comic books and I like to read comic books, but recently I found out that these books are expensive. A typical 60 page book costs Rs. 500. Therefore, all good books with good graphics cost more. why like this?

Because the cost of illustration and printing for comic books is higher than for allegorical novels and comics.

- Patrick

My God, it's too expensive to think about doing business. Lily in India costs around Rs 5,000 per page for a very good artist. The total cost of a high quality book, including the first print, is about Rs. 200 to 120,000. (Rs. 12,000) I am currently working on it and will release it in January.

@ D-Max.

A comic book is usually based on the artist and this is one of the reasons for its success. But investors also need to make a profit.

I'm president of Giclee Creative Uctions and we've worked with one of the best comic book artists, with St. Pierre working on several comic book projects.

Joe has completed artwork for last week's internationally acclaimed comic book: Transformers Prime, a new animated series of the same name, based on the film and comics.

It is expensive to ask a famous artist to create an art page and have it ready for printing. For Joe, صفح 850 a page for everything that comes with it. So if you make a 100-page book, it's $ 85,000 for illustrations and covers, and $ 25,000 for printing 10,000 copies. Working with paper, ink, illustration, writing is so expensive that working is so expensive.

What you are probably buying is a Prada comic book.

Why are comic books so expensive? 3

I like to read comic books and I like to read comic books, but I recently discovered that these books are expensive. A typical 60-page book costs about Rs. 500. Therefore, all good books with good graphics cost more. why like this?

Because the cost of illustration and printing for comic books is higher than for text novels and comedians.

Patrick.

My God, it's too expensive to think about doing business. Lily in India costs Rs 5,000 per page for a very good artist. The total cost of producing a high quality book, including the first print, is about Rs. 1,200,000. (Twelve thousand rupees). I'm working on it right now and will release it in January.

dymax

Comic books are usually based on the artist and this is one of the reasons for his success. But investors also need to make a profit.

I am the president of Giclee Creative uctions and we have one of the best comic book artists, Joe St. He has worked with Pierre on a number of comic book projects.

Joe just gave an example of a great comic book that was released internationally last week: TRANSFORMERS PRIME, which is based on the new animated series of the same name, certainly based on film and cassette.

It is expensive to ask a well-known artist to create an art page and get it ready for printing. For Joe, that's $ 850 a page for everything that comes with it. So if you make a 100-page book, that's $ 85,000 more for illustration and cover and $ 25,000 more for printing 10,000 copies. So expensive to work with paper, ink, illustration, writing ... so expensive to work with ...