Why Are Geminis So

Why Are Geminis So

Why are twins so rude? 3

????????????????????

I like the way the gestures are described, I've just got a lot of gems!

!!! I regret having twins and sometimes it's called rude, but in general, as I know a lot of people who don't have common sense, I feel that when I talk to them I face myself when I need to. I have a little patience with it. Which doesn't make all the twins like that. I have met people who are so funny and cheerful that I would always like to have a free spirit. And I also met other people who annoyed me for demanding attention and half the people in the room didn't notice. Most of the time, we are two sides of the same coin. But in the end it's all up to you. Not everyone is the same and not everyone is a twin :)

Geminis are not rude people, they are friendly and very calm.

You may be a serious and emotional person, you may get angry quickly, and you don't like hyper personality like twins. You can't meet people who are too simple.

Generally those who are so serious and who are preoccupied with critics feel guilty or easily insulted are not present but there are many people who are only interested in those who are not alone.

I am a virgin and go out with twins.

Because you are so rude, twins are not rude. no way. You may find the wrong twins. Can you explain that Gemini is rude so he can answer you?

This is not normal ...

Have you checked at least half of the world's twins? no.

Well, that's a two-way street. One moment they may be utterly cowardly and their heads above the clouds and the next they are practical and can focus on anything, but it's fun to know that they can be rude sometimes. They tease each other so much that they need someone who can make fun of them. It doesn't matter what it means, they're usually just kidding. But I was in the same situation.

Why did you leave him

And this twin may not respect your intellect!

Why Are Geminis So