Why Are Cats Scared Of Balloons

Is my cat afraid of balloons? 3

But I don't have other cats and are still hiding? Also, he is bigger than my other cats, not afraid of balloons.

Now close the balloons! what's wrong with you. Why shouldn't an animal be afraid of balloons when they burst? If your cat is afraid of balloons, why keep using them? Even if they don't jump, they do jump. If you continue to use balloons knowing that your cat is afraid of them, I call it cruelty to animals.

Your fear of seeing and hearing balloons bursting. Balloons can make noise, which can irritate your cat's sensitive ears. You may hear the wind blowing and it may sound like a sob to you. Many cats are frightened by the sound of the wind blowing.

Age has nothing to do with it. If it's a helium balloon, you can try tying one of your cat's favorite toys to the end of the wire so it's two feet off the ground. At first my cat was afraid of the balloon until I tried it.

Keep balloons away from cats, they can see balloons burst. That's why she's scared.

However, you should never allow balloons around your cat. If they take off and eat latex, this is a great veterinarian. No balloon keeps cats happy and healthy ...

Keep the treatment with the balloon.

You must have seen the statue once. My cat that is afraid of pistons will know.

Yes sure amazing