Wholesaler

Wholesaler,

Definition of Wholesaler:

1. Person or firm that buys large quantity of goods from various producers or vendors, warehouses them, and resells to retailers. Wholesalers who carry only non-competing goods or lines are called distributors.

2. A person or company that sells goods in large quantities at low prices, typically to retailers.

Synonyms of Wholesaler

Agent, Broker, Chandler, Connection, Dealer, Distributor, Go-between, Importer, Intermediary, Intermedium, Jobber, Liaison, Link, Marketer, Mediary, Mediator, Medium, Merchandiser, Merchant, Middleman, Monger, Regrater, Retail dealer, Retail merchant, Retailer, Shopkeeper, Storekeeper, Tie, Trader, Tradesman, Tradeswoman, Trafficker

How to use Wholesaler in a sentence?

1. Finding a good wholesaler can really cut down on your overhead costs and allow you to reach much greater profits.
  2. The wholesaler agreed to lower the price per unit as long as we increased our volume of purchases so all parties were happy.
  3. I wondered why my uncle was buying his merchandise from other retailers and he told me it was because he is a wholesaler .
  4. Chicken supplied by wholesalers to restaurants.

Meaning of Wholesaler & Wholesaler Definition