Who Sang Blue

Who Sang Blue

Do I sing blue first? Patsy Klein or Lane Rhymes? ۔

Okay ... I heard that Blue Patsy was written for Kline, but she managed to record it. So the musician saves the song and waits for the singer to sing it. He found Lian Rhymes and recorded it first and put it on the album. it's fine?? Do you have any proof?

update

Kentucky's Blue and Blue Moon are two different songs ...

Did you just ask that question? I must answer by saying the same thing. I don't think Petsy will have a chance to accept that. If I find anything I will find and edit this answer.

Edit: Got it !!!

What's the story behind Blue Song?

Texan DJL Mac wrote the song with the song in mind in the early '60s, and when he was growing up he was * just * ready to show it. Johnson provides this information from the All Music Guide:

After signing Curb Records with Mac Record Record (LeAnn) Rhymes, the label released a blues single claiming that the DJ had waited more than 30 years to find the right singer for the Blue song. What was The story goes too far: Blue was recorded by less than three different artists, including L. Mack and Kenny Roberts, who released a version of Say in the 1960s, and Katherine Pitt in 1993 in her hometown. Released the album as a single. . Australia. However, the story was repeated in major music and country presses, adding to the growing myth that Rhymes was the successor to the Kleins tradition. Blue and his name became a big hit in the summer of 1996.

But I won't give up listening to Patsy's version!

Patsy Klein never sings Blue, she just sings Blue Moon of Kentucky, a very different song.

The song was written for him, but he could never sing it.

The author kept him lying around until he heard 14-year-old Lane Rhymes say he was a Patsy-like figure and gave him the rest to record.

Blue is a slow-moving comic book with an inspiring Blue Moon of Kentucky pace.

This is the track list for Kentucky's Blue Moon.

1. Go to the middle.

2. I can't help it (if I still love you)

3. Keep in mind

4. A lonely road.

5. When you have to laugh.

6. Letter of love in the sand.

7. You are stronger than I am.

8. Back in the baby's arms

9. He calls me a child.

10. The blue moon of Kent.

11. Why not you?

12. I love you so much it hurts.

13. At any time.

14. Fear.

15. Rosa de Santo Antonio.

16. Crazy.

As long as my eyes aren't worse than what I've filmed, the only song that has the word blue in it is the track.

Who Sang Blue

Who Sang Blue

Do I sing blue first? Patsy Cline or Leann Rhimes?

Okay ... I heard that Blue was written for Patsy Cline, but she managed to record it. So the musician saves the song and waits for the singer's song. He found Lian Rhymes and was the first to record and put it on the album. it's fine?? Do you have any proof?

update

Blue and Blue Moon of Kentucky are two different songs ...

Have you asked such a question recently? I should answer by saying the same. I don't think Patsy will get a chance to accept that. If I find anything I will find and edit this answer.

Edit: Got it !!!

What's the story behind Blue Song?

Texan DJ ll Mack wrote the song with Patsy in mind in the early '60s, and was * just * ready to show it when she was growing up. Fey Johnson from The All Music Guide provides this information:

After signing a record deal (LeAnn) Rimes with Mac's Curb Records, the label released a blues single claiming that the DJ had waited more than 30 years to find the right singer for the Blue song. What was The story is long: Blue was recorded by less than three different artists, including Ali Mack and Kenny Roberts, who released a version of Say in the 1960s, and Catherine Pitt released the album in 1993. Released as a single in the homeland. . Australia. However, history repeats itself in the country and in the big music press, adding to the growing myth that Rammstein is the successor to the Kleins tradition. Blue and his name became a big hit in the summer of 1996.

But I won't give up listening to Patsy's version!

Patsy Cline never sings BLUE, she just sings Kentuc's Blue Moon, a very different song.

The song was written for him but he could never sing it

The author left him lying around until he heard 14-year-old Lian Rheims, saying that he was the most Patsy-like person and gave him the rest of the history to record.

Blue is a slow-moving comic book with a fast-paced Blue Moon of Kentucky.

This is the track list for Kentuc's Blue Moon.

1. Going to Madat

2. I can't help it (if I still love you)

3. Keep in mind

4. A lonely road

5. When you have to laugh

6. Letter of love in the sand

7. You are stronger than me.

8. Back in the baby's arms

9. He calls me a child.

10. Kent's Blue Moon

11. Why not you?

12. I love you so much it hurts.

13. At any time

14. Fear

15. Rosa de Santo Antonio

16. Crazy

Unless my eyes are worse than the one I filmed, the only song that has the word blue in it is the track.

The song was originally for Patsy Cline, but he got the chance to record it and around 1999, Leann Rhimes recorded it :)

If Mack had written a song for Patsy Cline, he would never have had the opportunity to record it. LeAnn was the first.

Who Sang Blue