Who Is The Head Of Ravenclaw House

Did we use Raven Kala's head in the Harry Tears series? ۔

I have read these books a few times and I don't think they say that. The only thing I know is that they say:

Gryffindor: Minerva is in the McGonagall Tower.

Slatrain: Sewers Snap in the basement.

Hufflepuff: Sprout on the bat (first name escaped me).

And I don't know about raven art.

update

Was Raven's head used in the Harry Tears series?

I have read these books a few times and I don't think they say that. I only know what it says:

Gryffindor: Minerva is in the McGonagall Tower.

Slaterin: Saver Snap is in the basement.

Hufflepuff: Sprout on bat (first name escaped me).

And I don't know about raven art.

So when do you know what a head is and where it is useful?

Filius Flitwick is the head of Ravenclaw, and Ravenclaw is a common room and bedroom on 6th Street.

It did make it interesting, but in the second book, Harry Terry and the Chamber of Secrets, Professor Flatwick is included, while Professor MacGongle is doing all the calculations of usage. Since Professor Sprout is the leader of Hufflepuff, Professor McGonagall is the leader of Gryffindor, and Professor Snape (in the second book) is the leader of Slaterin, Professor Flatwick should be the leader of Raven Kala.

I agree with you, Cedric. Interestingly, I think Hermione is the ideal raven clause, although we haven't found many raven clauses in comparison. I think the sorting hat has courage in Gryffindor, thank God! In fact, I think Ron, Hermione, Harry and Newell represent the balance of resources used by Greifander as four. Harry was that griffon feeling, the courage to be brave. As I said, Hermione demonstrates the intelligence and wisdom of a raven art. Newell is a nest, Hufflepuff is hardworking and completely loyal. And Ron ... this is AMTIEUX Slytherin! I think these four represent the kind of balance that Guarts should offer. What do you think But as far as the actual members are concerned, I will vote: Malfaye for Sulfurine, Cedric for Hufflepuff, Harry for Gryffindor, and Better Ed Carmichael (Mayor) for Raven Kala.

The first name of Filius Flitwick (Spells) and Hufflepuff leader is Ona.