Whirlpool Super Capacity 465 Year Made

Where can I find the model number of a Whirlpool Super Capacity 465?

Super capacity 465 autonomous gas and electricity zones. The model / serial number label is located behind the grille / drawer.

And where is the model number of a hot tub series?

You can find the model number on a sticker or tag. In the case of stoves and stoves, this is usually around the frame, behind the appliance door. In the case of cooking plates, it is usually located on the bottom, side or back of the device.

Also, how old is my device based on the serial number?

To determine the age of the device, use the serial number (not the model number) to determine the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six digits. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number indicate the month and year of manufacture.

Where is my model and serial number?

What do the hot tub model numbers mean?

The refrigerator model number has a second letter R, which stands for refrigerator. The model number on the wall has an O, which stands for stove. Cooker selection and hob model number, where G or E stands for gas or electricity.

How do I find the spa serial number?

Whirlpool device age - serial number decoder

1. CR3949348.
  2. First digit: where the device was manufactured. C = Clyde, OH.
  3. 2nd digit: year of construction. R = 2004.
  4. Third and fourth digits: week in which the device was manufactured. 39 = 39th week of the year.
  5. 5th 9th digit: production order for this week.

How long does a whirlpool refrigerator last?

The average life of a well-maintained refrigerator is between 14 and 17 years, depending on the model and size. Compact fridges typically last an average of 14 years, while a standard fridge will last up to 17 years.

What is the production year of my whirlpool washing machine?

Decrypt the serial number from an online resource such as Appliance Cafe or Appliance 411 (link in resources). Whirlpool serial numbers contain the second digit code for the year the product was manufactured. Before 1990, the number was a number from 1990 to 2010. The number was a letter.

How do I check the spa warranty?

Whirlpool Customer eXperience Center Call 18002531301 in the United States. In Canada call 18008076777. If you are outside the United States or Canada, contact your authorized spa dealer to see if another warranty applies.

How old is my refrigerator?

Open the refrigerator door and look for the serial number. It’s on a sticker, usually on the inside of the door. If not, check the freezer. Make a note of the complete serial number.

Where can you find the model number of a refrigerator?

The model and serial number can be found on the label at the bottom left of the device and on the front. Inside the refrigerator there is another label on the side wall above the upper compartment.

Where can I find the serial number of my Samsung stove?

The model and serial number can be found on the back of the device.

What does a model number tell you?

Model number. Sometimes abbreviated as a model or model number, a model number is a unique number assigned to every product made by hardware manufacturers. Model numbers allow manufacturers to keep track of each hardware device and identify or replace the correct part if necessary.

What does the model number mean for the devices?

Explain why the model number contains additional letters or numbers. When the model is produced, these additional letters / numbers are placed on the device nameplate and on the product registration card. These letters / numbers are used to identify production specific data at the time the device was manufactured.

How long should a refrigerator last?

Ages 14 to 27

How long should a tumble dryer last?

Eight to twelve

How long should a washing machine last?

The average life of a new washing machine is 11 years. Consumer Reports recommends replacing any device that is more than eight years old, unless it is an advanced model and you are not particularly concerned. Others suggest replacing a washing machine from 1999 or earlier.

How long does the hot tub washing machine last?

Typically, a washing machine will last 1214 years while a dryer will last around 1218 years. The washer and dryer should last at least 10 years. The lifespan of this device depends on how often you use it and the type of charge you have.