Which Way Should A Fan Spin

Which way does the ceiling fan go in summer and winter? 3

Some tips make you feel warm, cool and save energy.

A topic I have been advising my clients on for years. This is a very personal decision of your convenience. Unless you have an auditorium room, it's up to you. The following is the theory of fan influence. During these months when you use air circulation, the fan blows down to move the warm air that rises to the ceiling in the comfort zone. In AC mode, the fan sucks in cool air, which sits up and pushes the air through the air return openings to cool it with the AC coil, located in the plenum (work area duct). In this case, look at the layout of the room. Typically, a ceiling fan is located in the middle of or near the room, surrounded by walls. I don't like to feel the cold air in the summer months, so the fan rotates and draws air in the middle of the room, causing the air to move along the outside walls and just above my chair. I don't want to feel the wind in the winter, but I want the warm air to get stuck in the roof (I have 4 meter high cathedral roofs so it's very hot there) to sit indoors. In the middle of the room, remember that the hot air cools faster when the fan is running, so rotate the fan as slowly as possible. You can buy a rheostat for the fan (not dimmed) and slow down until you feel the heat from the ceiling. Again, use more SD in the summer. It helps you make decisions, for example, but it also depends on your eating arrangements. Try and try different ways. However, this is for your convenience. These are just the basics.

In summer, the ceiling fan can rotate clockwise (the propeller should go left, then right, then backward). Promote fresh air. It evaporates sweat, creates a thermal sensation effect and keeps the atmosphere cool to eight degrees without changing the ambient temperature.

In winter, the ceiling fan rotates clockwise (propeller clockwise from top to right and then from left to top) bringing fresh air with a slight standard deviation. It keeps the atmosphere warm, which allows you to lower the thermostat temperature and reduce heat consumption. If you want this type of ceiling fan, check out this site.