Which converse are best?

Do Converse Run Big

Is the conversation small or big? ۔

I'm a girl and I usually wear it for .5 9.5. I bought a Converse online and wanted to order 9.5, but now I think it might be smaller, should I choose 9.5 or 10? Usually G or small runs?

To update

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am 20 years old so my legs will not grow much :)

(If anything, I'm a man. No problem.)

I am 13 years old and I bought 12 in Chs and they fit me like gloves. Order 1/2 to 1 size smaller than regular Converse pipe size.

I have 5 pairs of Converse and usually 7. I bought 6.5 on 4.5 and 6 on one of them. So these are the people who drive, not the little ones. I would choose a size 1/2 smaller than your size, but many stores only sell plus size, which is disappointing.

Counter rotation Best deals.

Conversations are available in men's sizes, but some stores also offer them in women's sizes. I ordered something from Delias and they translated it into women's sizes on the website. I wear 8 and 5 for women for conversation, so I would say they wear G because they tell you only two sizes smaller for men.

Do Converse Run Big

Do Converse Run Big

Conversations go from half to large. I don't know why everyone is here! What's wrong with a chat partner?

I usually use new and new conversation is best for me.

They are perfect for size. Make 9.5.

Do Converse Run Big