Where To Buy Canned Clams In Australia

Where can you buy shells in Australia ???? 3

Want to make a claim paste but can't find boxed mussels in Australia? Does anyone know where to buy Coles or Safeway? Thank you very much.

It is better to go to the fish market to buy seafood. They have some great spas, but the best spas are usually found along the coast or in the harbor. I'm not sure SA has a chicken coop that serves the public fresh seafood and fresh seafood all day long. Obviously not all Ukte is available all year round because it is seasonal. It is better to ask the fisherman when he brings them and when they are in their best condition. I can also suggest alternatives, like maybe Vongole, I know it's not the same.

Sometimes the supermarket's refrigeration section sells items such as smoked / non-smoked shellfish, packaged oysters and fish. I had never seen shellfish before, but at the same time I wasn't looking for them. Is it fun to find what you need and not share some of that crap? ⁇

Canned clams

I have been told that puppies are the best alternative to words.

We have a lot of different fish, and so on. . But never heard or seen of shellfish (like Claim). David Jones and Mayer serve international food (American, British, Canadian ...) so it's worth asking.

In fact, there are no shells in the box.

You have to buy fresh.

Like a fish market

Or on the pier where the fisherman picks it up (:

Does it help, for example? (:

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Bunglows aint for me either. They are abundant in cities. It doesn't taste the same, but it's hard to find fresh mussels in Australia.

Like a fish manger ... there is always one in a spa. Naturally canned clams ???? This ???