Where Is The Model Number On My Samsung Stove

Where can I find the serial number of a Samsung induction hob?

The model and serial number are located on the bottom left of the outside of the refrigerator. It is also located on the left side of the upper right compartment of the refrigerator.

He also asked, where is the serial number of a Samsung dryer?

The Samsung dryer displays the model and serial number at the bottom of the drum, which you can see when you open the door.

In addition to the above, where is the serial number of an oven?

First, look for a clear sticker on the oven door to find the oven or range serial number. It can also be on the oven housing when you open the door. If this is not possible, ask a strong person to remove the stove or oven and look for a label on the back of the unit.

Where is the serial number besides the one above?

Android tablet settings

1. Option 1: Open Settings> About tablet> Status> Serial number.
  2. Option 2: For most products, the serial number is located at the bottom of the back of the device.

Where can I find the serial number of a tumble dryer?

The serial number and model number can be found on the back of the unit or by opening the door and checking the inside of the door.

How do I know what year my Samsung TV was produced?

To find out the current size of the TV screen, measure in a straight line from the lower left corner to the upper right corner. After these numbers is the model year label. It can be one or two letters followed by a number. In our example, KS means that the TV is an Ultra High Definition model from 2016.

How do I find the serial number of my Samsung device?

If the serial number has 15 digits, the eighth digit is the year and the ninth digit is the month. If the serial number has 11 digits, the fourth digit is the year and the fifth digit is the month. Samsung date code examples: Click the legend to view the maximum resolution.

How old is my device based on model number?

To determine the age of the device, use the serial number (not the model number) to determine the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six digits. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number indicate the month and year of manufacture.

Where is my model and serial number?

Where can I find the serial number of the washing machine?

The serial number and model number are printed on a label on the door of the washing machine. The serial number and model number are printed on a label on the back of the washing machine.

How do I find out the model of my Samsung phone?

How can I check the Samsung warranty expiration date?

Check out the Samsung mobile phone warranty here

What does the serial number tell you?

A serial number is a unique identifier or group of numbers and letters assigned to hardware or software. The idea behind serial numbers is to identify a specific item, just like a fingerprint identifies a specific person.

What is a model number?

Model number. Updated: 11/11/2018 by Computer Hope. Sometimes abbreviated as a model or model number, a model number is a unique number assigned to every product made by hardware manufacturers. Model numbers allow manufacturers to track any hardware device and identify or replace the correct part if necessary.

What is your serial number?

Find your serial number on the disc cover or product packaging. The serial number is a 24-digit numeric code. Note: You can find the Elements product serial numbers on the Windows DVD case.

Where can I find my laptop serial number?

How many digits does a serial number have?

Each ticket with the same name has its own serial number. Until the 1995 series, all Federal Reserve banknotes had one-letter, eight-digit, and one-letter serial numbers, such as A12345678B, now only 1 and 2 bills use this form.

Are the serial numbers of each item unique?

Serial numbers are unique to each individual product and are most commonly used for electronics. This is the barcode label number at the bottom of the log.) Serial numbers are used to track ownership information of an item. They can also be used to track warranty information.

Is the serial number of the device unique?

You can also try using the Android Serial Number which is a unique number generated on first boot. The unique number is called IMEI. This is a unique number that the manufacturers have put on the phone. Every phone on earth has a different IMEI.

Are the model number and serial number the same?

An item number identifies a manufacturer’s product type, while a serial number identifies a single item with a unique code. Model and serial numbers can often be engraved, printed, or otherwise displayed on a manufactured item or its packaging.

Where can I find the model number of my device?

Which GE stove model do I have?

From the front of the series, go past the center of the back panel and look for a metal flag. Flip the metal flag over to see the model label. Electric coil only. Under the left front wall unit.

What is a stove protector?