When Can I Stop Cleaning My Nose Piercing

When can I stop cleaning my hole? ۔

I pierced my nose last Sunday and I couldn't ask any questions (I asked my question in the tattoo parlor) because the piercing wasn't working well and I needed some fresh air.

I wash in the morning and it doesn't hurt any more every day, there is a little redness around the hole.

It is good to clean it when you wake up at any time of the day and before going to bed. It doesn't matter if you miss the afternoon. But you have to do this for 68 weeks, so you can reduce it once or twice a day. Based on your treatment rate. But 4 months later? That should be fine.

He said that it will not be fine for 2 years. But after 3 months, everything is fine.

Sorry, it's too late for me. Also, I got a ■■■■■ infection and had to have it removed.

It's good that it doesn't hurt anymore, it feels good.

Well, for the sake of service I will not let this piercer touch because it looks like it has a virus.

If you do not want infection, keep cleaning.

When I finished my work, I cleaned it for two weeks. The first week I cleaned up very well and the second week was a little more relaxed. Later, I clean only when there is a smell!

24 times a day for 10 weeks.

14 times a day for several weeks.

Then every time and then ...

Check your email.

When can I stop cleaning my hole? 3

My nose was pierced last Sunday and I couldn't ask any questions (I asked my question in the tattoo parlor) because the hole was not working properly and I had to get some fresh air.

I wash in the morning and it doesn't hurt every day, there is a little redness around the piercing.

It is good to clean it when you are awake, at any time of the day, and before going to bed. It doesn't matter if you miss the afternoon. But you have to do this for 68 weeks, so you can reduce it to once or twice a day. Based on your treatment rate. But 4 months later? everything will be alright.

He said that it would not be good for 2 years. But after 3 months everything is fine.

Sorry, it's been a while for me. Also, I got a ■■■■■ infection and had to have it removed.

It's good, it doesn't hurt anymore, it feels good.

Well, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.

If you do not want infection, keep cleaning.

When I finished my work, I cleaned it for two weeks. The first week I cleaned really well and the second week was a little calmer. After that, I only clean when there is a smell!

24 times a day for 10 weeks

14 times a day for several weeks

So every once in a while ...