When Can I Eat Meat After Wisdom Teeth Removal

Do I have to wait a long time to eat and chew meat after teething?

When my wisdom tooth was extracted, my dentist told me to eat soft food for dinner, but I was able to continue eating normally the next day. I didn't shoot because I still have a sore mouth and that's fine. At the end of the week, I stopped getting sick when I ate soft food like meat, so I ate something.

The mouth heals quickly, so you can eat meat in a few days.

It can also be easily eaten on macaroni with baked cheese and scrambled eggs. I did this for a week and a half, then slowly added more food that needed to be chewed.

I recommend that you keep the tea soft / almost liquid for the whole week and then try it, but make sure there are lumps in the file or you will get a dry base.

Avoid straw as well as pots. (And smoking)

But 2 weeks

Do I have to wait a long time to eat and chew meat after clenching my teeth? ^

I had my wisdom tooth extracted at three o'clock on Friday afternoon, I have been eating soup, yogurt and apples for 4 days and I have had enough and I want to eat meat, shrimp and everything else.

So I was wondering if I couldn't eat meat and pizza and all that stuff.

So far so good. As far as I'm concerned, I haven't taken painkillers, and I've only taken antibiotics. Anyone interested in answering? Thanks and thanks (:

When my wisdom tooth was extracted, my dentist told me to eat soft food for dinner, but I was able to continue eating normally the next day. I didn't shoot because I still have a sore mouth and that's fine. On weekends, I don't mind eating soft foods like meat, so I eat something.

It can also be easily eaten on macaroni with baked cheese and scrambled eggs. I did this for a week and a half, then slowly added more food that needed to be chewed.

I recommend that you keep the tea soft / almost liquid for the whole week and then try it, but make sure there are lumps in the file or you will get a dry base.

Also, avoid straw as pots. (And smoking)

Do I have to wait a long time to eat and chew meat after teething? ۔

I had my wisdom teeth extracted at 3 pm on Friday, I have been eating soup, yogurt and apple sauce for 4 days and I have enough, and I want to eat meat, shrimp and all those good things.

So I was wondering if I couldn't eat meat and pizza and all that stuff.

So far so good. Ever since I said that, I haven't taken any painkillers, and I'm just taking antibiotics. Anyone interested in answering? Thanks and thanks (:

When my tooth was extracted, my dentist told me to eat soft food for dinner, but I was able to continue eating normally the next day. I did not shoot because my mouth was still sore and healing. Over the weekend, I stopped getting sick when I ate soft foods like meat, so I ate something.

It can also be easily eaten on macaroni with junk cheese and scrambled eggs. I did this for a week and a half, then slowly added more food that needed to be chewed.

I recommend that you keep the tea soft / almost run for the whole week and then try it, but make sure there are lumps in the file or you will get a dry base.

Also avoid straw as utensils. (And smoking)