Whatsapp Travando

Whatsapp Travando

WhatsApp works intermittently, how do you speak?

Use backup and install the backup or install the APK again and again and yes depot can be a problem as it seems to be incompatible with either or the apk. Is to do

Whatsapp Travando

Whatsapp Travando

WhatsApp works in and out, how would you talk?

It's been a while but WhatsApp is not the same now. It has some updates that run the application with Suzanne, Typing or Keyboard, and it takes a while to update the conversation ...

And worst of all, sometimes the definition of prayer or application. A message appears: WhatsApp to reply. And press OK because the second option £ or  form has been notified and this error has already been reported many times, but when you reopen the app ... everything as my messages. * POF *. It is not yet. Just install, install some shallow shadow apps to free up RAM and it's not mobile, I added that I will stay. For more details or the WhatsApp, keep going. Did it happen or did it happen to someone else? I can't believe it was like that for me… (My phone won't be bored anymore - LG L20)

Backing up, deleting or installing most apk and yes depots can be a problem because they are not compatible with OAO. This

Whatsapp Travando