Whats Updog

Whats Updog

Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys .....

This page can help you.

D:

There is a dog. Someone said they smelled like a dog. He just laughed and didn't answer when I asked who the lead dog was. Did you make me

Hahaha you smell updog !!

What's the problem, dog?

That is the question! Do they want you to say what is best? How are you dog

Like when someone tells you to ■■■■ up and tells you you're there. You just want to say where is it low? Unless they accept responsibility for wearing underwear, just keep it and say underwear. MDR

They don't make you n, they just have n. My gym teacher always said that.

Whats Updog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlN5nf1qew

Whats Updog

Please tell, whats the story of them big puppys ..... 3

There is a dog. Someone said they could smell dogs there. He just laughed and didn't answer when I asked what the top dog was. Did you make me

This page can help you.

D:

There is a dog. Someone said he smelled like a dog. He just laughed and didn't answer when I asked what the top dog was. Did you make me

What's the matter dog

Whats Updog

Whats Updog

That is the question! They want you to say: What is the most important thing? How are you dog

Like when someone asks you to ■■■■ and tell you you're there. Do they just want you to tell them where you are? Unless they accept responsibility for wearing underwear, just wear underwear and say goodbye. MDR

They don't make you N, they only have N. That's what my gym teacher always said.

Dog = male

B i t c h = woman

Beautiful grammar (satire):

What's new

I think some of our kids are so tired of doing anything they don't have the energy to say:

Hey John, what's up, what's new?

Some allow others to call them puppies or puppies, yes, that's too bad. I just said to my friends, listen, you know my name and I know yours, so use my name when you talk to me or talk to me, because I will do the same for you. At first I heard, oh, but soon they were using my name again. I don't have to be a little angry to be good, in fact it's not good.

I don't think these terms are appropriate for people, our respect for our language and for others is losing its momentum, and it hurts me a lot.

lol, this is a sentence. Trying to tell you what happened to the dog? Like what is happening man or what is happening man? So ... hello.

They just let you say it's not funny.

Yes, they laugh at you because you say what's wrong. Like when you greet someone and say "What's up, dog?" How are you ? It's a sentence ... look at the table

Whats Updog

Whats Updog

It's a joke to try to tell this person what happened and then leave a small reaction to what happened to you. Words or something negative

Whats Updog