What Two Colors Make Brown

What two colors can I mix to get one color?

Use red, yellow and a little e-tea as base colors. Red, yellow and a touch of tea ... it will give you a dull color (or dark skin). Add to the mix as soon as possible or before you get your light skin tone. Adding to it gives you a place of light.

Remember: Use more yellow when painting the head area. Use more embarrassment on your cheekbones and nasal area. And green for this area ... Use green (very light) for a woman's face. Use gray for men's faces.

When painting a woman's face, be sure to mix her colors ... The face should be smooth and silky. When you paint a person's face, make the brush pop, don't apply it. What helps, for example?

You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You can mix two contrasting colors (such as orange and blue, or purple and yellow, red and green) and siblings. I will go out a lot and find the brother you like. Then add a blue touch to the shadow and a pink or yellow touch to the highlight. Make sure you include enough siblings to lighten up enough.

Caucasian skin is mainly reddish orange mixed with E. coli. If you mix red and yellow to get an orange, add a little blue or dark and then mix slowly and you will get a skin tone, but you may need to adjust. Shade is all good to get it.

Black skin is not much different, it only wears less e.

Skin color is the hardest color to blend! I usually do it with my brother (red and some tea) then I put a little yellow, then a little e. Apply some paint or it could be too soon! I now !!

Mix e and yellow and add a little red, which will give you a warm yellow and blue for dark areas (shaded areas). You can also add green in deep areas.

To warm the color, I used Anime E for my skin color, which had a touch of lion yellow and only caddy red, I used a lot of E. I used shades for the cheeks and a raw and blue amber for purple.

Ok i

Try mixing yellow, blue and red, will yellow have a real brother or will mix red and yellow and will yellow have a real brother and then mix it with E LOL?

First make 1 part of pink red 2 part E (and should be the dominant color, and shade its rage!) Then add orange (mix orange in first e) get closer to you! Watercolor is easy because you are using mostly water and oranges!