What To Feed A Picky Nursing Dog

Is my ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ dog eating photos? ۔

My dog ​​usually eats natural Sis dog food. And recently he seduced me by leaving a dish that tasted like a high forest. He didn't want a cup because he had a dog. All he wanted was boiled chicken, rice, vegetables, eggs and fried beef. The doctor said it would be just a photographer. Does anyone else have this problem? So answer the questions I don't want to hear. I talked to my running mentor and he laughed at the extra time I spent with Ken. My little ones are healthy, hot and pink and weigh every day. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem.

When feeding the dog, my sample went from 55 to 37 pounds ... I had to feed them manually (my ■■■■■■■ laughed at me too) The doctor said he was healthy, but I had a few weeks Till he pressed his hand. When I weaned her, she finally regained her weight. Keep feeding him what he will eat, but ask your doctor if he needs a multivitamin to fill the gap.

In the first 2 weeks after my dog ​​was born he was the same, he only ate chicken and rice and milk, but after two weeks I cut his dog food and did not offer him dog food and I mulled him. Offered In the morning and if he didn't eat, he had to wait until noon before eating chicken and rice, but he came.

Both he and the dog were injured.

For now, do what you want. Yellow Shell has returned to normal after raising her dog. As long as she's OK and her kids are OK, maybe it's her fault. I never feed my dog ​​within reach. They have high quality dog ​​food and their dogs always do a great job.

Just paste the seeds into the seeds and offer only one tea seed per day. Try serving your dog bones or treats, cherries (calcium is good for them right now), and even fresh meat. I feed my chickens all the time. And protein is good for them, it's a high content of substances that you should avoid (such as mixed seeds). Basically, try giving him another ready-made meal now. You can also try offering nutritious fruits and avocados, although they are cheap for Rds but still contain seeds (healthy seeds). Or, in the case of airplanes, they have too many grains. Don't offer too much, get a tasty Macau, they only need 8 nutritious fruits to get the amount of protein and nutrients in wisdom.

No, and you should have a spa because it has more unwanted dogs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XarHdcG36WI

My ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ dog is going to eat the picture !? 3

My dog ​​usually eats natural Cice dog food. And recently he seduced me by leaving a bowl with the scent of tall, wild meadows. Since she had children, she did not want a bowl. He only wanted boiled chicken, rice, vegetables, eggs and fried beef. The doctor said that he was going to become a photographer. Does anyone else have this problem? So answer the questions I don't want to hear. I talked to my driving mentor and he laughed at all the extra time he had with Ken. My little ones are healthy, hot and pink and heavy on a daily basis. I was wondering if anyone else has this problem.

My standard is 55 to 37 pounds when I feed your dog ... I have to feed them manually (my breeding mentor laughs at me too). The doctor said he was healthy, but I squeezed his hand for a few more weeks. When I weaned her, she finally regained her weight. Keep feeding him what he is going to eat, but ask your doctor if he needs a multivitamin to fill in the blanks.

The first 2 weeks after my dog ​​was born he was like this, he only ate chicken, rice and milk, but after two weeks I cut his dog's food and did not feed him dog food and The first thing he offered her was mulberry. In the morning and if he did not eat he had to wait till lunch before he could eat chicken and rice but he came.

Both he and the children were injured.

For now, follow what you want. The yellow shell has returned to normal after raising its dog. As long as she was OK and her children were OK, it could only be her fault. There is no point in me feeding my baby. They have high quality dog ​​food and their dogs always do very well.

Just stick the granules in the seeds and offer only one tea seed daily. Try serving dog bone or dry food, cherries (calcium is good for them right now) and even fresh meat. I feed my chickens all the time. And protein is good for them, it's high in nutrients that you should avoid (like mixed seeds). Basically, try giving her another ready meal now. You can also try offering nutritious fruits and avocados, although they are cheap for Rds but they still contain a lot of seeds (healthy seeds). Or, in the case of airplanes, they have a lot of grains. Don't over-offer, get a good Macau, it takes only 8 nutritious fruits a day to get the essential nutrients in protein and wisdom.