What To Do After The 7th Gym In Pokemon Platinum

What should I do after defeating Seventh Academy in Pokemon Platinum ...? 3

I went to the seventh gym then went to the lake ... where am I going now?

Go to Well Stone City, talk to Grant's Galactic team headquarters, talk to him and he'll run away, then the lockers will come and get the keys, then go to where you found Da / Lukas Pokedex and Go inside and get the key. Galactic Map, then go to Team Galactic HQ and defeat Team Galactic, then go to Mount Coronet and Defeat Team Galactic and enter Distion World and defeat Cyrus and capture Garitina and you can go to the eighth gym director Are

Help, for example

mip

Yes, I agree. I lost interest in technology, now I am not looking for my usual interests: P-interest is very simple and attitude is strange. It's easy to beat my Pokemon. The gym is not a business. Internal interest) Very simple interest

From there, fly to Hartham City and step to Coronet Mountain from the side. After entering the cave, you will see where to use the rock climb. Get there and you'll be on your way to where Garretina needs to be! (Fill in the blanks!)

A shy man stopped on the side of the road in the city and did not let me in. what I have to do ?

Once you have conquered all the lakes, you can start your (long) journey from the northern entrance of Coronet through the town of Orberg and follow Garantina, catching it and saving the day.

YYYAAAYYYY !!!!!