What To Dip Cheez Its In

What To Dip Cheez Its In

Does anyone know a good dip for Cheezits? 3

I just bought a box and there's a delicious sauce on the lid of one of the boxes that looks really good.

update

I can't answer before I try at least one recommendation from everyone. Thanks for the personal answer, I'm still going to the store today.

Sour cream and onion sauce.

Field sauce

Spinach sauce

Shrimp or seafood sauce.

Any of them will make tables, but you can make them at home, in fact it is much more efficient and the recipe is much easier. OK, 2 tablespoons soften it in a pan then add 2 tablespoons corn starch and mix until melted. Download one million / 2C. Cream and pour well. Turn it on to polish everything, then add 2 tbsp. Chopped cheddar cheese. Stir well for 10 minutes until you get good quality, thick and foamy. You can also download Francis Bacon ts to get some food. Make an act when you're really adventurous and enjoy the broccoli and cheese sauce. You can also add parsley to this sauce (several million / 4 million / 2 tablespoons) and serve it with chips for cheese sauce!

Smoking Serious

Peanut

Discard 16 oz cream + 1 packet of taco spice and keep it flat in the refrigerator.

What To Dip Cheez Its In