What Time Does My Mail Get Delivered

What time was your letter sent? 3

My letter was sent between 3 p.m. And 5:30 pm Did anyone have to wait so long for your letter?

Similarly, I'm at the end of the mail route. It's useless when I have a day off.

Most miles of the year come between 11 a.m. M. Dan 13:00 M., except Thanksgiving and between Christmas. So we have a chance to get it between 55:30. I spoke to Messenger and he told me that the number and location on the road determines when the letter will be delivered. He thinks the volume is not that big this year because of the economy, so we can't have lead times.

I live near the main post office and receive my mail in the afternoon, which I like when checking unemployment. I can walk a few blocks and pick it up that day. I now live to the west and are still a few blocks from the other adjoining post offices and I only receive mail between 5pm and 6pm. This may be because the goods arrive at the head office first and then are distributed. I am also the last support of your path. Some of my neighbors also complained. There is no point in having a controller. Some days he keeps our papers and when we go to the office there is a big pile. Or even better, put it in a box on a snowy day and don't close the door to get it wet, especially if it's necessary. In fact, you might as well ignore it. If any of us complain, nothing is resolved. AGHH! You reject I want this dinosaur system to be more modern. I think they are a dying generation because the internet has replaced so many of them. If it hasn't changed in 40 years, why change now? Have a nice day or not. V.B. California in Lake Tae

There are 11 hours at work. In my house, just two miles away, less than a mile from our main post office in a affluent urban area, sometimes it's not until 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning. You have to be somewhere and someone has to be last.

Mine also starts between 3am and 5pm.

Yes, I live in a very quiet area and the post office that handles our mail is very small. It usually occurs in suburbs that are growing rapidly.

Our mail usually arrives between 2:30 and 4:30 for my use, and it was too late for my work!

Wherever I live, and there are many, I do not receive a letter before 3 o'clock. I usually pick them up at Says when they want me on weekends, around 1 p.m. Well, I don't think anyone will understand before noon.

Sometimes they don't even bring letters