What States Don T Have Nfl Teams

Which state does not have an NFL team? 3

I can only name a few that I can think of, such as Kentucky, Alabama, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Dakota, Mississippi. What do I lose?

Alabama Alaska Arkansas Connecticut, Delaware, Iowa Iowa Kansas Kentucky Maine, Mississippi, Montana Nesca Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico North Dakota, Oklahoma Oregon, South Carolina South Dakota Utah Vermont West Wyoming. All those states are in alphabetical order. Don't believe me See for yourself

Technically, New York doesn't have a team because the Jets and Giants play in New Jersey and almost play in Toronto. But I'm not going to argue with New York fans that I'm going to lose.

Team United vs. NFL

Oh my friend will like it ... but the realism of what is happening is close. I live in North Dakota and I thought it would be unrealistic to have an NHL team in our one state refrigerator, but that would never happen. The University of ND (UND Fighting Sioux) has and reaches the best players in the league and Grand Forks, as well as some NFL players in the ND / UND section. Jim Cleanser for Wicks and Bollinger for Jets / Wicks / Cowboys etc. The latter is less effective ... obviously. The idea of ​​a 4-state region also means where Pala will be and WD will represent the team.

Oregon, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oklahoma, Nesca, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Kentucky, Vermont, New Hampshire, RD Island, Maine, Connecticut, New Jersey [just because Play Giants and Jets, which doesn't mean they have a team], ua, ua West.

And there are state teams in Maryland. Does anyone remember the crow ???

Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, RD Island, among others, West, Delaware, South Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, Ida, Wyoming, Montana, Dakotas, Utah, Nevada, Nesca, Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa

New Jersey has jets and giants.

Maryland's skin is red.

This page can help you.

D:

Which state does not have an NFL team?

I can only name a few that I can think of, such as Kentucky, Alabama, Oklahoma, Wyoming, Dakota, Mississippi. What do I lose?

Alaska, Maine, RD Island, Delaware, South Carolina, New Mexico, Nevada, Hawaii, Nesca, Ida, Oregon, the West and others, but the Redskins train there.

Don't forget Alaska and Hawaii.

Oregon, Wyoming, Utah