What Side Does A Stamp Go On

I put a stamp in the upper left corner of the envelope ..? ۔

The reason I do this is because the envelope has a design that shows where the stamps are placed. I don't use standard email envelopes, I use Relka envelopes, which are different sizes than regular envelopes. Instead of a regular horizontal envelope, this envelope is vertical, so I stamped my friend's address on the top row and my bottom row on the left.

My question is:

I gave up last Tuesday. How long does it take to receive it because the stamp is in the upper left corner of the envelope?

Because stamps are placed in the upper left corner instead of the upper right corner, delivery is delayed. Mailors cannot process your envelope, so it will be removed from the machine and must be processed manually. Delivery times are unpredictable as processing depends on the postman's mood. I expect delivery within 1 week.

Keeping your seal is not a problem. Automated machines use the stamp position to straighten the position of the letters, but a single faulty stamp is not enough to make the letter impossible. Determining the direction is the deciding factor. From your description, I see two basic issues.