What Level Does Eevee Evolve

How big is Avi in ​​Pokemon Gold?

Your avenue will be ready only if you use some stones or have a high level of happiness. The list is:

The rock will ignite you

Westerstein will have you

Pierre Tedder that you broke

The more happiness in the day, the more you get aspen (mental)

Good luck as long as you have an umbrella (black)

I don't know, but I think you can get Umbrian or Aspen more easily because if you want the stone you need to find his grandfather in the city of Cerulean in the region of Canto. As I said, you have to decide on your fate level to get Espon or Embryon. Don't worry, they are very strong because Umberion is a dark cigar and Espian is a psychic cigar.

There is a girl in Golden Road City who can tell you how your Pokemon treats you. There is no other way to feel happy. So if you want more information about your Pokemon, ask the girl. There is no other way.

Here are some tips to help you get started: I liked it, so I did the following:

LLS not stuck in PC. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. It takes time, but it's worth it.

Use it effectively in battle, but if you have poison, don't let it go away or get better quickly. If he goes out, heal him at the Pokemon Center.

Ask your Aven to drive. No berry Especially beer.

Give it some vitamins and minerals (psh, I never did, but I managed to increase my appetite to eat anywhere over 30). Give it lots of fruit, but don't give it better.

He was given a haircut. There is a salon in the underground tunnel (forgot names) in Golden Road City, where a man in the bar cuts his hair once a day. One day you will be happy

I'm sorry to say that Evie can grow at any level, you have to be happy if you want it to be ready in Ombre. Here are some ways to keep your Pokemon happy. Keep him in your group and he will be happy whenever you take 256 steps. Go to the Golden Road town girl and she's right next to the department store and she'll tell you if you like your Pokemon, you'll know that Eve would love you if she says it's Pokemon Really trusts you or she will say it looks like a Pokemon. Give a lot of vitamins to Evie like she is very lucky. If you update it, it will be fun too. Haircuts can make Evie happy too, but not too much, as I said, there is a different way to make Evie happy. And then expand whenever you want. Now check if there is a difference? I upgraded myself to 22 degrees, I had the same problem as you.

In order to further develop EVI, you need to do the following for Evaluation.

Use the stone on Eli.

Use Tudder Stone in Julieton Ave.

Use the water rock on Vaporone Ave.

Aspen Ave is prepared by luck during the day.

From time to time, Imbrian Ave.

This page can help you.

Come back:

At what stage does Ave Pokemon Gold develop?

Well, I have level 42 in Pokemon Gold LOL, now I know there is something wrong with this picture. It's boring because it doesn't change. Someone please help

Pierre Flairion

Wasserstein Viporon

TuderstoneJoltin

Aspen Good day

"Glake" by HT Embryon

These are just some of the goal setting shareware that you can use.

It all depends on how much you want to develop.

Hope today

Ht in Lucky Umbreonn

Shock rock

Pierre flare up

Steam water stones

(For example, equality can be achieved by winning battles, earning badges, using objects.

EVI can progress to level 1 if desired. It only takes the right stones to make it.

Stone Tedder = Jolteon

Stone = to erupt

Weserstein = Vapin

Espan and Embryon forgot that they were ready, but they have nothing to do with rocks.

Different stones will produce different Pokemon.