What Kind Of Government Does Japan Have

What kind of government do you have? 3

This is a research project and I can't find the answer. What kind of government do you have and the current head of government?

update

I can't use Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a reliable source. I need a more reliable source. Enter some answers from reputable sources. Thank you very much.

Government: Constitutional monarchy with parliamentary democracy

Emperor: Aki Hito

Prime Minister: From Naoto Kan

Edit: In my opinion, Wikipedia is the most trusted source because there are a lot of people out there reviewing and correcting information.

Anyway, here's another source (BBC):

This page can help you.

D:

What kind of government do we have?

This is a research project and I can't find the answer. What kind of government do you have and the current head of government?

There is a government that follows rules and principles.

Constitutional monarchy and parliamentary government. The government itself has the qualities and characteristics that a parliamentary government should have. On the other hand, the system of constitutional monarchy, which is an integral part of its government, added unique features to its administrative system.

The constitutional monarchies that form part of his government have certain characteristics. According to him, the constitution greatly reduced the powers of the previous emperor, so that he had no direct authority in the system of government. But when a diplomatic coup is needed, peer pressure on government affairs. Otherwise, the emperor acted as an obedient person or as a formal figure in his government. The state describes it as the representative of the state and the unity of the people.

Led by a democratic government and parliament. Parliament, called T, has two uses. These two uses are agent use and consultant use. In Kent, the prime minister is accompanied by other elected officials from different states. Together they direct the executive branch of government. T has five major political parties. These are the Democratic Party, the One Democratic Party, the New Clean Government Party, the Communist Party and the Social Democratic Party.

The judiciary is independent in government. Above the judicial system is the Supreme Court and there are other courts. There are some building laws that are similar to the US building laws. The previous justice system did not have a jury system. One has forty-seven districts.

In a government, the key administrative officers of Emprw are the head of state, the prime minister, the secretary of state, the ambassador to the United States, and the permanent representative to the United Nations. The administration of the Democratic Party saw tremendous national progress.