What Kind Of Fish Is Pisces

What is a fish? 3

I am also a fish, so I was wondering if there is a specific species of fish? Or are they usually fish?

Thank you very much!

My symbol is two piranhas! Suits me .........

The marine centaur is a descendant of the fish god of Syrian mythology. Ichthyocentaurs are two hundred marines with an upper human Y, a lower frontal RSC and a fish tail.

Find ichthyocentaur.

Translated fish means fish, any fish.

Dolphins and whales are mammals, not fish.

And I don't know what a fish is.

Maybe Rainbow because they are.

Color .. hahahaha :)

A fish is a type of fish that is caught by fishermen in a net. When he was pushed, he was so excited that he fell and staggered like crazy. They travel with scallops, which makes them easier to catch. This is how fish are. You're really crazy about everything. They like to use the net because it is a way to impress other people who like to get caught. But the thing is that when they get stuck in a relationship, they all become weak and separate and struggle to escape.

Shark

One is the Golden Corp and the other is the Pranaha (Jesus and Judas).

emo fish.

I actually like to see myself as a scorpion because they have 3 different stages and fish for us, I like to think that when we are in a good mood it is like a dolphin, when we are a shark / Whales can happen and when we are alone. . We are fish: DI Not sure what kind of man is if one is to be fit .. Note: This is an automatically translated article!

Whales are despised, people find them cute and lovely, but we can be really healthy if they push us too hard.

I'm a fish too and I think I'm just a fish.