What Is The Rarest Zodiac Sign

What is the sign of rare money? ۔

I still think it's Satarius or Li. I am Satarius and I have never met anyone else. I met only one Lee.

I often meet Caorns, Taurus, Lion or Twins.

your opinion ?

I know a lot about lace. I read somewhere that the most common holiday in the United States is October 5th and if you count 910 months it means that person is thinking about Christmas / New Year and a lot of people are doing that right now. , Which makes sense. .. ha.

Anyway, to answer your question, the zodiac signs that I've seen the least are Aries and Stars ... I think ...

I know a lot of people, but I don't know when a day will come, so it won't be the right answer.

Aquarium :)

I would say Aquarius, I rarely meet another Aquarius. Corn and peas too.

I can't stay away from Scorpio, Virgo, Leo and Taurus.

According to an article I found, Aquarius would be the rarest sign of money. February is the shortest month of the year. August is the most important month.

The most common signs I found were cancer and bruising.

There is no rare sign of money because every second 3 people are born on planet earth.

I don't know much about cancer, I had a time on MSN where there were 121 people on my list and it was sorted by amount (oddly I know) and not one of them had cancer ۔

My lineage is cancer, which means my life partner or maybe even cancer. I am a lover and I like to hug so I need someone to be with her.

Sun, Moon, Mercury, Cancer of Descent.

The rise of corn.

Scorpion!

Hey, I'm a star! Scorpio Tips

I don't even know many stories.