What Is The Pink Wire On Car Stereo

What are the pink and orange wires used in my car radio? 3

I bought a new car radio. The pink wire with one (12V) and the orange wire with the shield (12V) are labeled on the wiring horns. Can someone tell me where each cable needs to be connected and what it is for? Thank you very much

The pink wire case goes into the parking lot. The orange wire matches your reverse wire. Right

Many stereo installation centers have patch kits for cases where the old stereo has been stolen and the cable harness is damaged. See if you can find it first. Or try the demolition site for factory release. If you can't find it, connect it directly to the wiring harness. Note that even if you replace the factory cable, you will still need an adapter to fit the new stereo into the factory cable set. If you don't have to worry about removing the stereo later when you want to upgrade or sell the car, just put it in the wire harness and don't worry about the factory connector. Make sure you connect it properly.

Pink car radio

This page can help you.

D:

What are the pink and orange wires used in my car radio?

I bought a new car radio. The pink wire with a (12V) and orange wire with a shield (12V) are marked on the wiring horns. Can someone tell me where each cable needs to be connected and what it is for? Thank you very much

I don't think you just buy a radio. Looks like you bought a DVD player with a screen. The 12v cable should be connected to your car park. This is because you can only watch movies when they are active.

Orange sounds like that on the rear camera. I don't care if you don't have it.

Ok i

If it's a DVD player, connect the cable to your floor to avoid getting stuck in the parking lot and it'll be easier and you can watch movies while driving.

Right