What Is The Chemical Formula For Glucose

The molecular formula of glucose is C6H12O6. What am I going to do ................? 3

The molecular formula of glucose is C6H12O6. What is the experimental formula for molecules and when three glucose molecules are connected to each other by dehydration reaction?

a) C18H10O15.

B) C6H10O5.

c) C18H32O16.

D) C3H6O3.

Also tell me if you got the right answer.

Thanks in advance

When dehydrated, molecules lose H2O.

One will lose glucose H + and the other OH, another H + and a third OH. The first and the third have nothing to do with the other carbon atoms, but the second will only lose the H + ions and the OH ions, respectively. NS

C6H11O6 C6H10O5 C6H11O5.

C18H32O16, c.

The first and last glucose molecule loses only 1 H + and 1 OH, respectively; the middle glucose molecule, no matter how large, loses a complete H2O molecule.

So we take H + from the first, H2O from the second and OH from the third.

I am going to choose Cice C.

This is because when you dry something together, you take a water molecule and bind the glucose to where the water used to be. So if you have 3 molecules of 3 * glucose (C6H12O6) and it takes 3D glued bonds equal to 3 glucose, remove 2 * H2O and you have C18H32O16 left.

It makes sense, for example, and it helps!

This page can help you.

D:

The molecular formula of glucose is C6H12O6. he goes?

The molecular formula of glucose is C6H12O6. What is the experimental formula for molecules and when three glucose molecules are connected to each other by a dehydration reaction?

a) C18H10O15.

B) C6H10O5.

c) C18H32O16.

D) C3H6O3.

Also tell me if you got the right answer.

Thanks ...

The three C6H12O6 molecules form two bonds that damage two water molecules. In this case, size (3 x C6H12O6) is 2H2O = C1832O16 (c).