What Is The Average Height For A 11 Year Old

What is the average height of an 11 year old girl? 3

I am 53 and a half and 11 years old. How much should I weigh?

Age has nothing to do with how much you should weigh. Your BMI (ym index) indicates that it should be somewhere between 105 and 140. Where you can sit depends on your weight, the size of your bones and the amount of muscle you have. This is also taken into account. Muscles are heavier than an overweight person, probably more than an overweight person, because they have too much muscle. If you are worried about your weight, talk to your doctor about your weight. In terms of average height, I would say you are average in terms of your age. When you reach your limit, decide when to stop growing. Some girls can be tall and some short. If you have further questions, talk to a doctor who can help.

The table can be found on medical websites on the Internet. Search only by height, weight, 11 year old girl.

He is tall in terms of his age. I am 12 years old and six feet tall. The average height of an 11-year-old boy is probably 410 to 54, but most of the time it is around 41,051 and should weigh 80,100 pounds. Everyone is different and everyone grows up with different SDS.

I'm 5 1/2 inches tall and weigh 135 and I'm 11 and I think 11 should be 54 and weigh 120

I am also 53 years old, but I am 14 years old, wow, I am 3 years old, but I weigh 58 pounds. How much is your weight?

140 lbs

I do not believe. Maybe 100 or more. But there is no harm in working. :)

This will be one of the questions for your pediatrician ... They should have a growth chart that can compare their current height / weight with their age and gender.

I am 15.51 years old and weigh 107.