What Is Kakashi's Last Name

Is Kakashi in Naruto Hatke? ۔

What is the first name of Kakashi in Naruto mobile phone? Kakashi or Hatke? I know donkeys have names that are different from ours, but I always look at their names differently, so I don't know which one is correct.

Any nickname is a first name. As the man's name in mobile phone is Hatake, Kakashi, it can be said that his name is Kakashi (terrible) and his last name is Hatake (field). Also, Kakashi is called Hatke Sao (Konoha Fungus), which confirms my point of view.

Finally, I would like to point out that Haruno, Sakura, Uchiha, Sasuke and Azumaki, Naruto are all tribal names and then their first names. When you talk to a teacher, say (first name) Sensei, and they will call you Kakashinsi (of course Naruto).

Naruto's name is Kakashi Hatke in us.

Kakashi of nineteen hundred hands.

His name is Kakashi Hatke, and yes, sometimes I hate him when he does and it feels like he has two names.

In Anisin you say your last name first, so sometimes you hear and hear Hatke Kakashi, but his name is Kakashi Hatke!

I love Kakashi!

No, your first name is Kakashi and your last name is Hatke. I like it because my father's name is Sao Hatke.

Kishimoto recognized Kakashi's reputation and saw several possibilities: Kova (??, E), Kama (??, Wrong), Butan (?? Scarecrow). After all, he was anxious for Kakashi and is still glad he did. To understand the meaning of his summons, Kakashi sometimes uses a terrifying shirt as a symbol of Naruto. Prepares for battle between Similarly, Screro is an old scene with Kakashi, just like the cover-up from the Naruto Quani 3 manga. Beautiful look on Kakashi's face, also used in Naruto clones. Marriage xD