What Is Half Of Three Quarters Of A Cup

What is half a cup of 3/4? 3

Make chocolate chip cookies for the holidays. I know I should have been more careful with math :)

The * easiest * way to get 3/8 cup (half 3/4) is with 3/4 cup. This is a simple trick.

Fill it 3/4 to half full (via eyeball), then rotate it at an angle until everything in the cup is gone. If the ingredients are evenly spaced (now at an angle) then you have 3/8 cup! It's a little hard to understand when you read it, but once you try it you will understand. The cup will be half air and half thing!

The answer is 3/8 cup (or 1/4 cup plus 1/8 cup)

There are many ways to understand this. Here is one:

1/2 x 3/4 = 3/8

(Multiply the first digit of the counter) 1 x 3 = 3

(Multiply the smallest number in the letter) 2 x 4 = 8

Since it's not a cookie, I don't do everything in decimals.

If you have 1/4 cup, just round the size. Or if it is liquid, use 1/4 cup and count to half.

What helps, for example. Chocolate chip cookies from scratch? Good for you I'm lazy and I use a ready-made mix, but it doesn't have walnuts anymore, so maybe I should make it from scratch. I usually make double recipes because most of my pasta is eaten raw. I'm reckless!

6 tablespoons 3/4 cup half.

1/4 plus 2 tbsp

To find the answer, multiply the fraction 3/4 by 1/2. Multiply the first number (upper number) and then the denominator (lower number). Finally you have 3/8 cup. I saw him helping you in the kitchen too!

3/4 cup is equal to 12 tables, so 1/2 of them will make 6 tables.

Half cute baby