What Is Dameware

What Is Dameware

What is Damware Mini Remote Control? Why did my employer install it on my work computer?

This office technician is primarily intended to connect you remotely to your computer and diagnose problems. The system tray indicates that someone is contacting Damware and I think he is asking for your permission. Remember that employers have the right to control the use of their property if they choose to. I advise you to keep your work close to it if you have any problem. :)

Mini damware remote control

This page can help you.

Come back:

What is Damware Mini Remote Control? Why did my employer install it on my work computer?

Is it some kind of spyware or keylogger? Is this a way to monitor your computer activity?

Damware allows users to remotely control the computer by performing a variety of activities with the mini remote control system and the computer in use. The software also allows remote data transfer and application installation.

Damware Mini Remote Control lets you remotely control your computer using the mouse and keyboard. You can access drive folders on auxiliary computers, install software remotely, transfer data to HighSD, and ensure absolute data security.

Damware Mini Remote Control can be run on the internal computer in the form of DWRCC.EXE. Users can choose control mode for other computers, such as: b. View remote computer screens, lock remote computer mouse and keyboard, open folders by default when sharing files with SFT, or disconnect from remote computer. .

Damware Mini Remote Control supports multiple network connection protocols, is easy to install and ensures data security. This is a very useful tool for many administrators and everyone who needs to manage their system.

What Is Dameware

What Is Dameware

Today I spent more than four hours on the Internet answering the same question, but I couldn't find a more interesting discussion. That's enough for me.

it can be

What Is Dameware

What Is Dameware

This office technician is primarily intended to connect you remotely to your computer and diagnose problems. There's a hint in the system tray when someone is contacting Damware and I think they're asking for your permission. Please note that employers have the right to control the use of their property if they choose to. I advise you to keep your work close to it if you have any problem. :)

What Is Dameware

What Is Dameware

This is primarily for office technicians to remotely connect to your computer and diagnose problems. There is a hint in the system tray when someone is connecting to the damware and I think they are asking your permission. Remember that employers have the right to control the use of their property if they do. I advise you to keep your work closely related to work if you have any problems. :)

Damware Mini Remote Control allows users to remotely control the computer so that they can perform a variety of activities with the system and the computer used. The software also allows remote data transfer and application installation.

Damware Mini Remote Control lets you remotely control your computer using the mouse and keyboard. You can access drive folders on support computers, install software remotely, transfer data to high SD, and ensure absolute data security.

Damware mini remote control can be run on internal computer in DWRCC.EXE format. Users can choose control mode for other computers, such as: B. View remote computer screen, lock remote computer mouse and keyboard, open folder by default when sharing files with SFT, or connect to remote computer Disconnect .

Damware Mini Remote Control supports multiple network connection protocols, is easy to install and ensures data security. This is a very useful tool for many administrators and anyone who needs to manage their system.

Today I spent more than four hours on the Internet answering the same question, but I did not find a more interesting discussion. That's enough for me.

What Is Dameware