What Is Colitas

What Is Colitas

What does colitis mean in the song Telecalia de las Aguiless? (I do not speak English)?

Wikipedia says

According to Don Henley, the strong aroma of the pendants is related to the stalks, a desert flower with a warm, reddish scent. However, the next spell is the plant coleslaw, which has no distinct aroma.

According to Irving Azov (Eagle Management)

... When he wrote the telecalia song by Don Henley and Glenn Free, the Mexican-American road manager changed the word colitas to "buds".

Colitis are short-tailed, but here we refer to other colas, - at the end of the HH where it is important and with the most juice - it says the best part of the leaf.

p which helps.

The meaning of

Colitis is the feminine combination of Spanish cola, cola. The tail is short, but here we point to the other tail, where the tip of an inch falls more and contains more juice (it is said to be the best part of the leaf).

Eagle Management, 2010 Irving Izov: In 1976, while writing the song Til Kalia by MM Hunley and Free, Colitz's word was translated by his Mexican-American manager as a bit of a cocoon.

Tail

Colitis are not desert flowers or plants of any kind. You spelled it. When Don Henley and Glenn Free wrote the song, a Spanish-speaking friend told them that colitas really meant small buds, like plant buds. This is the reference they made. In the original translation, the word means short tail.

What Is Colitas

What Is Colitas

Colitis is an inflammation of the large intestine that can give off a strange scent of desert flowers. Telecalia is said to have benefited local residents who were suffering from the disease.

Coltus has no meaning in English. In Spanish, it means "tail" and refers to the tip of a leaf, which is considered to be the deepest part of a plant.

I always thought it meant desert plants. The composer says otherwise. He says it's a Spanish word meaning "tail" which is mostly due to spread ... obviously on the wiki ... he has said the same thing in numerous interviews. Morning !! :)

The tail is a small tail, but here the other refers to the "tail", a deeper gesture of the thumb and more juice.

According to Don Henley? , Maybe it's good According to Spanish slag, a thick bud or flower contains many, many other names

The spikes of the flowers fall and the fragrance is good .........

What Is Colitas

What Is Colitas

What does COLITAS mean? In the song, TeleCalia de los Aguiles means. (I do not speak English)?

I tried to translate this song, but I can't understand the phrase: on a dark desert road, fresh hair in my hair

The scent of burning peaks wafts through the air. What is a peak?

Wikipedia says

According to Don Henley, the strong aroma of the pendants is related to the stalks, a desert flower with a warm, reddish scent. However, the next spell is the plant coleslaw, which has no distinct aroma.

According to Irving Azov (Eagle Management)

... When he wrote the telecalia song by Don Henley and Glenn Free, the word colitis was changed to "small steps" by the Mexican-American manager.

The tail is short, but here the other refers to a glue, a glue at the end of the inch where it is more important and with more leaf juice.

p which helps.

Colitis is a feminine combination of Spanish cola, cola. The tail is short, but here we point to the other tail, the tip of an inch where it falls more and contains more juice (it is said to be the best part of the leaf).

Eagle Management, 2010 Irving Azov: 1976, while writing the song Til Kalia by MM Hunley and Free, the Mexican-American manager translated the word "colitas" for them.

Colitis is an inflammation of the large intestine that can give off a strange scent of desert flowers. Telecalia is reportedly using a resident who is suffering from the disease.

I always thought it meant desert plants. The composer says otherwise. He says it's a Spanish word meaning "tail" which is mostly swallowed to spread ... obviously on the wiki ... he has said the same thing in numerous interviews. Morning !! :)

The tail is a short tail, but here we refer to the other "tails", the deeper tip of the thumb and more juice.

According to Don Henley, it can be fun.

The spikes of the flowers fall and the fragrance is good .........

What Is Colitas