What Is Characterization

What Is Characterization

What are the features?

The feature is that when someone describes and introduces another character, you can do it directly or indirectly. The direct feature is when the author tells you the character: John is very tall.

The indirect feature is when the author asks you to cast a character: when John enters the room, he has to refrain from banging his head on the door frame.

For example, help

Will a better understanding of the characters help you understand the story? Do all the main characters work or do they have the same goal? Are there characters in the story that have no meaning?

A good feature will help you understand why people are there and what they want to achieve, which brings you to the title of the story.

Bad or a feature makes you wonder why all these people are wandering aimlessly and why you should read what you read.

With a good feature, the reader will not be included in the story, no matter what happens next (why very little), and the title will disappear.

What Is Characterization

What Is Characterization

What are the features?

This page can help you.

Come back:

What are the features?

What is the contribution of the feature in reading the theme of the story? ... good?

Are you looking for a word in your dictionary? I think you have one. I had to find a very specific answer, but this is what I say: features have nothing to do with the characters in the story. Law?

Oops, you have to find the article when you get your dictionary. So you can easily answer the question. Me!

This is the word (lame) for character development.

What Is Characterization