What Is A Troubadour

What Is A Troubadour

What is Troudber? ?

I heard Trobador sing through George Strait, and watched the clip, the way I understand it, it means shepherd, right? If not, what is it really? Thanks for the reply.

A singer, especially a folk song

Preacher Beck, wandering singers were also called singers. In addition to cowboy songs, the term has been used since the eleventh century.

A singer was the composer and interpreter of Occitan poetry of the Middle Ages (1100-1350). The tradition of mocking or rioting dates back to the 11th century. Under the influence of Turbudor, similar movements arose in Europe: Manesong Gana in Germany, Turbodor in Galicia and Portugal, and Salik in northern France. In his De i eloquentia, Dante Algeri describes the singer's words as ficio rhetrica musicaque poita: narrative, musical and poetic fiction. After Qamarila at the end of the 13th century and the rise of the Middle Ages, the art of singing fell in the 14th century and disappeared at that time (1348).

One of the many Maulvi Geet poets who wrote between the 11th century

Singer or travel artist.

Composer Or poet.

What Is A Troubadour

What Is A Troubadour

What is a troubadour? ? 3

I heard him sing George Street in Troubadour, and watched the clip, the way I understand it, it means cowboy, right? If not, what is it really? Thanks for the reply. 3

A singer, especially a folk song

Wow, at that time wandering singers were also called troubadours. More than a cowboy song, the term has been used since the 11th century.

Trobador was a musician and translator of Occitan poetry in the Middle Ages (1100-1350). The ridicule or tradition of singers began in Occitan in the 11th century but later spread to Italy, Spain and even Greece. Under the influence of Trobadores, similar movements emerged in Europe: Manichaean in Germany, Galicia and Tribador in Portugal, and explorers in northern France. In his De i eloquentia, Dante Alighieri describes the singer's words as fictio rhetrica musicaque poita: rhetoric, music and poetic fiction. After the Renaissance of Camrela and the Middle Ages in the early 13th century, the art of Trobador declined in the 14th century and became extinct around that time (1348).

As one of the many Mewal song poets living in the mid-11th century

Singer Or poet.

What Is A Troubadour