What Is A Lot Of Miles For A Motorcycle

If a motorcycle travels more than 4,000 miles, is it considered a good motorcycle? 3

I'd like to buy a (used) Suzuki GTXR, but many are over 4000 miles and work fine. How many kilometers can a motorcycle cover?

Over the next 4000km I saw a case with 100,000 posts and still posting. On the other hand, I saw Kes hit completely out of 10,000 places. It all depends on the previous offer. Personally, I kept 368,000 units in the BMW without major repairs, but the seller destroyed it in less than a year.

4000 km is nothing if they are properly maintained. Otherwise, 4,000 miles is a long time to go.

I know three that are used for traveling about 300,000 miles.

Think of the maintenance cycle. At 4,000 miles, it's probably still on its third oil filter if used on the road instead of on the race track.

This weekend I was in the Valley with 17 other cases. I doubt that any of them have traveled less than 20,000 miles, except for a few new yams. I assume I'll put 10,000 in my cookies a year, assuming I don't have a big trip. If I took the G-Trip, I could travel about 5 miles in two weeks. To say that a motorcycle can travel 20,000 miles means that the suitcase will deteriorate in the long run, even if it is paid for. No manufacturer wants problems related to this solution or replacement of many items under warranty.

amazing! 3 solutions, 3 different diagnoses. Let's start with the cost. Ninja 07 is almost perfect. 96 FZR Number One 96 FZR600 is priced at $ 2,000 (at a reasonable price) when in extremely reliable conditions. 2d, before this type of motorcycle, low mileage was a liability and no and not. If the motorcycle is grounded for years without gear (and no longer in the sun!), The lubricant dries out, the moisture, dirt and mud dry out. Air suspension damages motorcycles. Rust breaks, rubber parts break, and electrical equipment breaks down. Think of a basic component as a bicycle. Buy a new variety and apply it for 15 years. What do you think it looks like? Now think of all the team injuries that are so complex. In addition, the FZR600 has an 89hp inline 4-cylinder engine. It may not be as big as modern 120hp supercars, but it is no longer a motorcycle and can hurt you. When you're ■■■■ and the Ninja 250 (super motor!) Great guide!

When the engine is being serviced, it can accumulate tens of thousands of kilometers.

When it comes to cars, the 100,000 are generally considered too old, but their numbers continue to grow.

In the case of motorcycles, their smaller engines mean more wear, so higher mileage is considered to be around 50,000.

So 4K doesn't need to be afraid of routine maintenance.

Keys make up 1/4 of a car's life ... This means that keys can typically travel 20,000 miles and break. Remember, these are small genes that anyone can grow. So Rewing likes to make SD ...