What is a dns error

What is a dns error

Why does my DNS keep failing? It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall that prevents Google Chrome from accessing the network. DNS lookup error mainly occurs when the DNS server stops responding or your internet connection is not working properly.

How to fix DNS server is not responding error?

To fix the DNS server not responding Click on the name of your current connections. Click Change the settings for this connection. Click on the "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)" result. Click Properties. Activate the circle Use the following DNS server addresses.

What does DNS failed to connect to server mean?

The DNS server is not responding, which means that your browser was unable to connect to the Internet. DNS errors are usually caused by user-side issues, be it network or internet connection, misconfigured DNS settings, or an outdated browser.

How do you fix DNS error in Internet Explorer?

Resolving Internet Explorer DNS Error Using IE Settings 1. Open Internet Explorer. It doesn't matter which page your browser opens, as long as it's open. 2. Click on "Tools" at the top of the Internet Explorer screen. Then click on "Internet Options" and then the "Security" tab.

What does the DNS server isn't responding?

The router's DNS server is not responding - a common and annoying network error. In most cases, this error is due to simple errors in the router configuration and system software.

How do you fix DNS errors?

How to fix the DNS server not responding in Windows 1. Check the cause of the problem 2. Uninstall and reinstall the network drivers 3. Clear the DNS cache 4. Update the network drivers 5. Update the router software to the latest version 6. Disabled Enable Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport 7. Change the TCP/IP settings.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is DNS server unavailable?

The DNS server is unavailable mainly due to incorrect DNS server address setting, network connection error, TCP/IP changes, malware or virus infection, router issues, firewall, etc. "Your DNS server may be unavailable (not resolved)" or similar errors.

What causes DNS errors?

There are many DNS errors that you may encounter while using your computer. DNS server failures are a common cause of DNS errors. In addition to the DNS server, sometimes an error or misconfiguration on your computer can cause a DNS failure.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my dns keep failing due

DNS errors are usually caused by user-side issues, be it network or internet connection, misconfigured DNS settings, or an outdated browser. They can also be attributed to a temporary server outage, making DNS unavailable.

Why does my dns keep failing windows 10

If you receive the "DNS server not responding" error, it is likely that your ISP's default DNS server is temporarily unavailable, misconfigured in your settings, or moved to a new server.

:brown_circle: How do you restart DNS?

Type net start dnscache at the command prompt and press Enter. This will restart the DNS service on the computer. The DNS service is restarted. You can test the reboot by opening a web browser and entering the domain in the navigation text box. If the domain is listed correctly, your DNS is working correctly.

How can I Reset my DNS settings?

• Open the control panel.
  • Click Network and Internet.
  • Click Network and Sharing Center.
  • In the left pane, click the Change adapter settings option.
  • Right-click on the network interface that connects Windows 10 to the Internet and select the Properties option.
  • Select and enable the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP / IPv4) option.
  • Click the Properties button.

How do you fix DNS problems?

Follow these 3 steps to fix DNS server problems: 1. Download and run the DNS Server Repair Tool Advanced System Repair. 2. Click Analyze to perform an advanced analysis of the problem on your computer. 3. When the scan is completed, click the "Repair All" button to fix the found issues automatically.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why does my dns keep failing on mac

This can happen if your DNS server (or router) is not working properly with DNS prefetch. If you experience any of the symptoms and the cause is a suspicious prefetch, Apple offers two solutions. The first is to switch to another DNS service that probably works better, such as OpenDNS.

What to do if your MacBook says DNS is not working?

Interestingly, while the MacBook had the problem, I ran nslookup or found the correct DNS entry on the terminal command line and returned the correct information. I have a Fedora 11 box on my network that acts as a server running BIND DNS and DHCP.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does dns failed to connect to server mean free

"DNS server not responding" means that your browser was unable to connect to the Internet. DNS errors are usually caused by user-side issues, be it network or internet connection, misconfigured DNS settings, or an outdated browser.

Why is the DNS server on my router unavailable?

If the DNS settings on the devices are correct, but the DNS server is not yet available, it is time to check the router. Routers can cause problems connecting to DNS servers. The configuration may be incorrect or the router may need to be replaced.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why do DNS settings need to be reset?

Without the IP address of the website you are trying to visit, your device will not be able to download content from that website and your connection will not work. Why do I need to reset the DNS settings? Whenever you use your IPVanish Mac application to connect to a VPN server, the automatic application changes your DNS settings to use your private DNS servers.

Is Google having issue?

Yes, Google has problems. If you're having trouble signing in to Gmail, it's not just you — Google has problems. According to the status bar of the app, Gmail and some Drive related features are not working.

What are the problems with DNS server?

Registration errors are often the main cause of DNS server problems. The registry stores information about your computer's hardware, software, and configuration settings. If the registry information is corrupted, it can cause errors, crashes, program interruptions, and hardware failure.

How do you troubleshoot a DNS server?

If you're not sure if your computer is reporting DNS server errors without a response, follow these steps. Select "Start" and then "Settings". Select Network & Internet. Select 'Troubleshoot network problems' under 'Change network settings'. Follow the prompts to get started and wait for the troubleshooting tests to complete.

Why is my server not responding?

The DNS server is not responding, which means that your browser was unable to connect to the Internet. DNS errors are usually caused by user-side issues, be it network or internet connection, misconfigured DNS settings, or an outdated browser.

Why is my DNS server not working?

DNS server errors can occur for many reasons, such as a faulty ISP, incorrect TCP/IP or DHCP services, proactive anti-virus software, or a faulty router or modem. You can use network troubleshooting one by one to check and remove the obstacle. Let's start with the simplest.

:brown_circle: How-to fix DNS server not responding in Windows ?

How to fix an unresponsive DNS server in Windows 10 Manually configure a DNS server (recommended). Your ISP's DNS server is most likely unavailable (possibly temporarily). Uninstall/reinstall network drivers. Many users have found that uninstalling (and then reinstalling) the network driver resolves the issue. Set your MAC address manually. Clear your DNS cache.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why isn't steam Opening Windows 10?

Windows is not a device specific operating system, so there is a risk of incompatibility with various applications and hardware components. Incompatibilities could be due to Steam targeting different SDKs and .NET frameworks. Steam will not open Windows 10, this can happen if the graphics settings are not set correctly so that the graphics content is high.

Why is my steam not working?

Fixed: Steam Store not loading. Solution 1. Clear your HTML cache. The most common reason for slow browser performance in a game is HTML caching. Solution 2. Add Nocefsandbox to your Steam shortcut. Solution 3. Clear the cache of your Steam web browser. Solution 3: Reinstall Steam after deleting files.

Why is my Steam app not working?

After updating Steam, users may find that the Steam browser or game store is not working properly or important items are missing. This can have several causes, for example: A slow internet connection or a problem with the HTML cache. The effective way is to uninstall and reinstall Steam.

How do I troubleshoot steam?

Troubleshooting the Steam client 1. Check the status of the Steam server 2. Restart Steam 3. Try to restart your computer 4. Make sure that Steam is up to date 5. Delete the file "" 6. Uninstall everything but your applications 7. Go back to install Steam. 8. Check the log for PC problems and errors.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to fix dns server is not responding error card

To resolve the "No Internet: DNS server not responding" error, you may need to reset the IP address and clear the old DNS cache. To implement this solution, you need to use two sets of commands, netsh and ipconfig. Use the netsh command to view or change the client host's network settings.

How to fix dns server is not responding error password

Fixing DNS errors is as easy as fixing old hardware: just "turn it off and on again". Restarting the router and modem will clear your LAN's IP cache and router cache. A clean slate can resolve DNS errors in the system. Follow these steps:.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my DNS server using number code?

The DNS system uses a numeric code because computers work with numbers and humans don't. People prefer to remember the names of their favorite sites. You can use your device anywhere in the world, but to validate searches on websites, your device must communicate with that website's official domain name server.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How does a DNS server return an IP address?

DNS is a naming system that takes alphanumeric domain names and translates them into numeric IP addresses. DNS servers are essentially translators. The web address is sent from your router to a DNS server, which is then resolved and returned as an IP address when you enter the web address into your browser.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does DNS error mean?

A DNS error means that your browser or application is unable to communicate with the DNS server, either due to a server failure or due to DNS routing issues to your domain. Some of the specific errors you may see include: Server Errors: DNS. Server Error: DNS Lookup.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to fix a "cannot find server or DNS" error?

• Solution 1. Correct the network address.
  • Solution 2: Reset DNS Settings
  • Solution 3 - update your network card driver
  • Solution 4: Restore your network card to an earlier version
  • Solution 5. Enter the MAC address manually
  • Solution 6: Restart your router or modem

:brown_circle: Why is my DNS not responding error message?

A faulty operating system can cause the "DNS server not responding" error message.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How does a DNS server work on a computer?

Essentially, DNS servers act as translators. When you enter a web address into your browser, your router redirects it to a DNS server, where it is then resolved and returned as an IP address.

How can I Change my DNS server to Google?

You need to change your network settings to use it with Google's DNS servers. Use Windows search to find the settings, or right-click the Windows button and select Settings from the menu. Now go to Network & Internet. In the left pane, click Ethernet and then click Change adapter settings.

How does a DNS server check an IP address?

To check if the IP address is correct, authoritative DNS checks if the IP address belongs to a real website and sends the request to your device. DNS protocols make this journey possible. These are 'rules' that translate site searches into steps or 'jumps'. The DNS system consists of millions of resolving DNS servers.

Where can I find a DNS server for my computer?

You can find it here. Ideally, you may need to change your router's DNS, but this will only work for a specific PC. To find your own DNS servers and compare/diagnose your current DNS service, go to the Gibson Research website () and try their DNS tools, which are extremely informative!

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is DNS name lookup failure?

DNS lookup failed. DNS (Domain Name System) is a server system that translates domain names into IP addresses. The DNS system manages how Internet connections work, and a failed DNS lookup simply means you can't connect to a particular website.

What is DNS IP address?

DNS stands for Domain Name System. DNS servers translate web addresses (for example) to their own IP addresses (for example) so that users don't have to remember strings of numbers for each website they want to visit. The Domain Name System (DNS) maintains the Internet you use every day.

:brown_circle: How to fix the " DNS server unavailable " error?

The most efficient way to resolve DNS server unavailability issues is to remove it from the command line. Open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows and R keys at the same time. Type cmd in the box and press Enter. In the Command Prompt window, type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my DNS server not responding to my request?

Once you've ruled out common causes like router software crashes or Windows Firewall conflicts, changing your DNS server may be the answer. Usually the DNS server address of the ISP is used automatically, but this server can be slow or sometimes a bit congested.

:brown_circle: Why does Firefox not connect to the Internet?

If Firefox doesn't connect to the Internet and another browser does, the problem could be Windows Firewall, which is blocking access. If that's not the problem, a malicious Firefox extension could be the culprit.

How to fix in Firefox error?

How to fix Firefox is already running. Wait a few seconds. If you just closed all Firefox windows and quickly tried to open a new one, you might see this message. Close the task manager. If waiting a few seconds didn't help, Firefox was unable to close properly. Restart your computer. Remove the holder from the profile.

How to fix "unable to connect to the proxy server" error?

• Method 1: Disable/Uninstall the VPN Client.
  • Method 2. Disable the proxy for the local network (default setting) The proxy should be disabled by default in Windows.
  • Method 3: Remove current/suspicious software.
  • Method 4: Remove adware and malware.
  • Method 5: Remove extensions/add-ons/add-ons from the browser.

How to configure a proxy server in Firefox?

To configure and use a proxy server in Firefox, do the following: Open Firefox, click the menu button in the top right corner and select Options. At the bottom of the "General" dashboard page, go to the "Network Settings" section. Click on "Settings". The "Connection Settings" dialog box appears. The dialog box offers you the following options:.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does dns failed to connect to server mean minecraft

Steps 1. Make sure your connection is turned on. On most devices, the Wi-Fi icon looks like a dot with three or four arcs. 2. Check where the error occurs. Check if all Minecraft servers can't connect or if this is the problem.

Why do I get the failed to synchronize registry data in Minecraft?

If the version of Forge installed on your device is different from the version on the server, you may have been unable to sync the server shutdown connection credentials due to a Minecraft error. This caused this error to occur and many people in the Minecraft community were unable to play the game.

What does it mean to have a hostname in Minecraft?

On modern Minecraft servers, it is very common to use "hostname" instead of the traditional IP address. The hostname acts as a domain name, but is used to connect to the server. Usually the servers add a "replay" subdomain to this.

Why is Minecraft not connecting to my router?

If you don't have a third-party firewall program, go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall > Let the program go through the firewall (or whatever) and make sure Minecraft is on the list. If not, add it. 2) Make sure your router has forwarded a port for Minecraft. Follow the instructions on this site.

What to do when you get a DNS error on a Chromebook?

If you get a Domain Name System (DNS) error, try switching to one of Google's public name servers. Make sure your Chromebook is connected to Wi-Fi. Select the time in the lower right corner. Select a Wi-Fi network. Select the name of your wireless network from the drop-down menu.

How does a website connect to a DNS server?

The job of the DNS server is to associate a name with a number. When you enter the name of a website, the browser requests its IP address from the nearest DNS server. The DNS server returns the IP address and the browser connects to the website, which then appears on your screen.

What does dns failed to connect to server mean on ipad

Reset DNS settings 1 Open Settings and tap Wi-Fi. Click on the icon (i) of the selected Wi-Fi network. 2 Then select Configure DNS and click Manual. 3 In the Add Server field, add Google DNS server as or 4 Now check if you can use Safari browser.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What happens if the DNS server does not respond?

This server then converts the domain name into a series of numbers and returns the corresponding IP address. If the DNS server is not responding, the requested website is not available and the result is the error message "DNS server is not responding".

:brown_circle: How to get iPad to recognize DNS server names?

You just need to make sure that the iPad/iPhone has DNS servers for your domain so that they can perform searches. For example, you can also try the full name instead of just the server.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why is my iPad not connecting to the Internet?

Your router may not have a valid IP address assigned to your iPad. Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > Your network name and touch > on the right to view your network information. If the IP address starts with 169 or is empty, your router has not specified an IP address and you cannot access the Internet.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does dns failed to connect to server mean roblox

HttpSendRequest Error: HRESULT Error 0x80072efd usually results from Roblox having trouble communicating certain information with its servers. Firewall - This is often a firewall issue, although (in very rare cases) it can be the result of a low bandwidth connection or an unstable wireless connection.

How to fix Roblox if your Internet connection is bad?

1 Make sure you are using a supported browser. The following internet browsers are compatible with Roblox Game Launcher. 2 Configure the Firewall For troubleshooting tips, see Firewall and Router Problems.

What are the signs of connection problems on Roblox?

Signs of connection problems. Roblox has problems or won't load online games and sometimes throws an error message to the player (including login or ID = 17 error messages). The loading screen on the site takes a long time or never stops.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does dns failed to connect to server mean not available

Ping the IP addresses of the DNS servers to verify. Remove addresses that don't respond. To find IP addresses, select Obtain DNS server addresses automatically. If this option is not available, please contact your ISP.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why is my computer not connecting to the Internet?

Sometimes, when your browser cannot connect to the Internet, the Windows troubleshooter responds with the message "DNS server is not responding" or your computer is configured correctly, but the device or resource (DNS server) is not responding.

How to assign a DNS server address manually?

To manually assign a DNS server address, click Use the following DNS server addresses and enter the addresses of all alternate servers. To use Google's DNS server, type in the box next to "Preferred DNS server" and then next to "Alternate DNS server.".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does dns failed to connect to server mean google

DNS lookup error mainly occurs when the DNS server stops responding or your internet connection is not working properly. This error is similar to the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error and the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET error in the Google Chrome browser.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the preferred DNS server for Google?

To use Google's DNS server, type in the box next to "Preferred DNS server" and then next to "Alternate DNS server." The second information can technically be omitted because this record is only used if the preferred DNS server has problems.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does " server DNS address could not be found " mean?

Unlike other similar Chrome errors, "Server DNS address not found" may not block access to all websites you try to access. The error indicates a problem with a specific domain or website.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to fix Internet Explorer error 0x05?

Open Internet Explorer > click the gear icon > Internet Options. On the Internet Options screen, make sure you are on the General tab and click Uninstall. Button in the browsing history section. On the next screen, make sure Temporary Internet Files, Cookies/Website Data is selected and click the Remove button.

Is Internet Explorer not working?

Internet Explorer has stopped working. Clear your Internet Explorer cache. Most browser problems can be solved by clearing the browser cache. So let's clear the Internet Explorer cache first and see if that's the case. Check for updates. Another recommended basic troubleshooting tip is to make sure your computer has the latest software updates. Run the Network Troubleshooter.

Can not find server or DNS error?

The message "Cannot find server or DNS error" means one of two things: the user's Internet service is not available, or the associated server is not currently active on the Internet. While both situations are common, the former is much more common, especially on wireless networks.

How do you fix dns error in internet explorer 11

It can be resolved that the DNS address cannot be found. First, open the Control Panel and select the "Network and Internet" option. Then click Network and Sharing Center and open the "Change adapter settings" option. Then select your Wi-Fi or Internet connection, double click it and open Properties.

How to fix DNS server unavailable in Windows 10?

Click the "Start" button in the lower left corner. Click on "Settings". Click Firewall and Network Security (the fourth icon below the hamburger button). Click Troubleshoot network and internet problems. On the next screen, select Run the troubleshooter.

Why is Internet Explorer 11 unable to access a website?

The same IE11 apps and sites you use today can be opened in Microsoft Edge in Internet Explorer mode. Read more here. Assume that you access a web server that requires Kerberos authentication. When you try to access a web server through a proxy server in Internet Explorer 11, authentication fails and you cannot access the website.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to fix this page can be displayed error in IE 11?

Disable add-ins. Certain plugins and extensions can cause this page to fail with a bug in IE 11 or earlier. To disable add-ons, go to Tools > Manage Add-ons and disable any add-ons that you think are causing this error. You can also disable each plugin in turn to see which one is causing the problem.

How to fix DNS server errors in Android?

Now that you know how to identify your DNS server, it's time to figure out how to fix it. Here's how to fix DNS server errors on Android. Sometimes the easiest solution is to update your router. After connecting to Wi-Fi, turn off your router, wait 10 seconds and restart it.

How to fix DNS error issue ( 100% working )?

If you've verified your DNS settings and they seem correct, try changing them using Google's DNS settings. Follow the instructions for the ps4 DNS error to do this.
STEP 1 .Open the Run window, type in the search box and press Enter.
STEP 2. Now select your network connection in the network connection window.
STEP 3 .

When does a DNS error appear on a cellphone?

There are several solutions when you face domain name server error on your mobile. A DNS error appears in the device's web browser when you try to load a web page.

:brown_circle: What should I do if my DNS server is not working?

Otherwise, go to the next solution. To do this, you need to know your phone's internet settings and update your DNS server to Google Free DNS. This is one of the most effective DNS troubleshooting tips since Google's DNS works just fine for the most part.

How to fix DNS server is not responding error ?

Fix the DNS server that is not responding. Solution 1. Get the network address. First, the "DNS not responding" error could be due to an incorrect DNS server address. Solution 2. Reset DNS Settings. This is the second way to fix DNS server not responding on your Windows PC. Solution 3: Update the network adapter driver. Yes, the old NIC driver can do this.

How do you fix dns error in internet explorer 8

STEP 1. Press Windows + R keys simultaneously, an active window will open 2
STEP 2. In the search box put the control panel and then the item 3
STEP 3. In Control Panel, go to System and Security Settings 4.
STEP 4 .

What causes the DNS address could not be found error?

8144. The error "DNS address cannot be found" occurs when the domain name server (DNS) cannot find the IP address of a website. When you visit a site, your browser contacts the DNS server, but sometimes this DNS lookup can fail, which can cause this error. And you cannot visit the website unless this error is fixed.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to fix DNS server is not responding randomly?

One of the easiest ways to fix a randomly unresponsive DNS server is to set your DNS server settings to Google Public DNS. It is a free alternative server that users can connect to wherever they live. The goal is to solve domain names for every host on the internet.

How do you fix dns error in internet explorer 7

To fix Windows activation DNS name error does not exist Windows 7 error, here are some troubleshooting methods you can try. 1. Check Website/Registry/Browser: If you encounter this problem Windows Activation Error DNS name does not exist when opening the website, please check first whether the site is working or not.

How can I get rid of a DNS error in PS3?

So if you are ready to fix the PS3 DNS error then follow the procedure below. 1. First turn off the PS3 console, then press and hold the power button until the PS3 console beeps twice. Remember the first signal turns it on and the second turns it off.

:brown_circle: What is PlayStation DNS error?

DNS Error 80710102 is an error that occurs on a Sony PlayStation when you try to connect to the Internet. This is a known issue for PlayStation users, but the answer is to disable the universal plugin on the router. Disabling the universal connector display on the router is done through the console interface.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to fix Nat type DNS error 80710102?

Fix DNS Error 80710102 To fix this error, you must first activate the console and go directly to the configuration section where you can enter your network settings. In this option you will find the option "Internet connection settings" which you have to enter and then go to "Personalize".

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why do I get error 80710101 on PS3?

If the easy method didn't work and you still see PS3 error 80710101 or 80710102, the problem is in your DNS code and you should try the hard method. The hardest way is to completely change your DNS code.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What does the DNS error mean on PS3?

What does the PS3 DNS error mean? Believe it or not, this error means that your network is (usually) congested. If so, reboot your main router to resolve the issue.

:brown_circle: What is a dns error and how do i fix-it

If the addresses are out of date or if the server has problems, DNS will fail and you will not be able to connect to a specific site or group of sites even if you have internet access. You may be able to resolve DNS issues by restoring your current connection, clearing your DNS cache, disabling additional connections, changing your computer's default DNS server, and even resetting your router.

What is a dns error on the ps3

A PS3 DNS error is an error code or error message that the Playstation 3 displays every time it times out when it tries to connect the PS3 to the domain name (DNS) of an Internet Service Provider (ISP).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is a dns error on psp

DNS error 80410410 may appear on your PSP in some cases when you try to connect to the internet. To resolve this issue, manually enter your ISP's Domain Name System (DNS) settings on your PSP as follows:.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the error code for the PSP?

8002014C kxploited homebrew works without homebrew compatible firmware. CA000005 was not found when starting a PS1 game. 8008273A Internal error, try to reset, restart psp, if all else fails you should probably send it back to Sony.

What does error code 00000001 mean on PS3?

Most likely your network does not have a PS3 broadcasting a signal. 0000001 WiFi error. It occurs when there is no access point in the official and custom firmware. 80410A05 Lost connection to server or access point (try to reconnect!) 8041040B Communication error with server. A DNS error has occurred.

What does the error code 800100f mean on PS3?

DAX FW ERROR ONLY! 8001006F Connection error read remotely. Most likely your network does not have a PS3 broadcasting a signal. 0000001 WiFi error.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is a dns error code

The error code dns_error_rcode_notauth is one of the issues that users face due to incorrect or incorrect software installation or uninstallation, which can lead to invalid entries in your system entries, improper system shutdown due to hacking power failure or any other factor , someone with little technical knowledge, accidental deletion of a system file or mandatory entry of system items, among many other reasons.

How do I Find my DNS code?

To find the numbers of your DNS servers, go to Start or the Windows logo and type CMD. At the command prompt, type ipconfig /all. This shows your DNS servers. This image shows the DNS servers deployed on my computer. DNS numbers are often provided automatically by your ISP through a DHCP server.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is a dns error 80710102

In the case of DNS error 80710102, this is an error that occurs when there is a problem with your DNS server reported by your ISP and prevents you from logging into your console's online system.

what is a dns error