What Happens If You Put Bleach In Your Hair

What happens when you apply pure bleach to your hair? 3

What happens if bleach is applied directly to the hair from the bottle? Will the color change?

He could clean it, but he would destroy it. Not the right way and the way is very strong.

So my question is do I have lice and find one and turn the hair of the brush into a ball and let the lice crawl on it and then put the lice I have in the bleach bag. I wet it and then took it off. It doesn't look like the hair color has changed much. I let my hair dry and my hair does not look different. what will happen ?

Your hair literally changes drastically. When wet, it looks like cooked spaghetti. You cut all your hair. Yes, it will change the color of your hair, but depending on the current color of your hair or what color you are currently wearing, it can be orange (which is not pretty). If you have just dyed your hair and the roots are visible, they will look different from the rest of your hair. Please don't do that! Consult a stylist if you want to change the color of your hair. If you can't afford salons, go to the salon, there are cheaper prices, but they work much better than putting bleach in your hair. Help - good impression]),) Yellow to put a lot of people in your hair !!!

It depends on how long you leave it in your hair. And yes, it will change the color of your hair, but it may not be the color you want.

You don't need a gender to understand this! Don't do that unless you want to. They make hair special bleach, you know!

I tried this when I was young at the ends of my hair and it didn't help me. From what I've heard I won't suggest it, it can be embarrassing.

It will remain and will remain and.

It was made by a girl from my school and she still has a lock of hair.

Your hair turns into eyes. When wet, it rotates and spreads.